• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Caught by Surprise!

dok

Peaches

I was at a birthday party a short while ago. While everyone was gathered around the table, one of the guests, a pony-tailed brunette, who was wearing a sleeveless tank top had casually put both arms on the top of her head revealing her smooth armpits.

I guess another girl who was standing nearby culdn't resist and reached over and ran her finger in the hollow of her armpit.

The victim jumped backed with a surprised yelp. Tears sprang from her eyes for a moment as she managed a forced smile. Only a few people seem to notice as everyone was focused on the table.

No name

I remember a similar story when i was in school. A group of girls were standing in the hallway between classes. One of them who was wearing a sleeveless blouse had her arms raised in a casual manner.

This dork came up and tickled both her armpits. The surprised victim jumped back in surprise and to everyone's shock started to cry. :dropatear

The weirdo was eventually suspended from school. Some girls don't like that feeling.

dok said:
No name

I remember a similar story when i was in school. A group of girls were standing in the hallway between classes. One of them who was wearing a sleeveless blouse had her arms raised in a casual manner.

This dork came up and tickled both her armpits. The surprised victim jumped back in surprise and to everyone's shock started to cry. :dropatear

The weirdo was eventually suspended from school. Some girls don't like that feeling.

wow umm how long did he tickle her?? and was there more to it then just a tickle to her armpits?

and as for the other story cools birthday tickles are the best^ ^

just long enough to stun her. <<<<---- Didn't have enough time to get a laugh out of her! :cry1:

07/07/07

Myself & person M (couldn't remember how to spell her unusual first name)

I was at a party & everyone else was playing beer pong. I don't drink but I do like free amusement, so I watched. I was standing in the middle of an entranceway when M wanted to go through. She claims she said, "Excuse me, Kevin," but I never heard her if she did say it. So she spontaneously tickles my right armpit. I laughed a bit & cleared my arm, & she said, "You are ticklish!" I was in the same spot, same pose an hour later when I felt someone move behind me. I looked back over my right shoulder, & that's when she struck again, this time the left armpit! I stumbled to my right a foot, nearly falling in my laughter.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back