• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ceen ~ Promo Poster 2

C.A.B.

3rd Level White Feather
*** ...just thought I'd throw this up there.

Work continues on Ceen chapter one, a futuristic romp through a dystopian one world order; chock full of FedCop torture chambers, abusive NetMobs, and Great Father's reeducation centers where "sensitivity training" fills the blank halls with screaming and forced laughter.

And one girl that wants to change it all.

... oh my.

picture.php

Reminds me of a cross between "Culpa Innata" and "Perfect Dark." I like it. :)

I'm looking forward to seeing this project with your wonderful artwork! There are so many great opportunities for a variety of storylines here.

Nice! Love the tough girl, barefoot, posed and ready to go!

If the heroine has herself experienced what's going on in her crosshairs, I hope there's a generous amount of flashbacks. Only to enhance the story, of course...

Looks wonderful! Your art and your ideas continue to boggle my mind :D

I'm looking forward to seeing this project with your wonderful artwork! There are so many great opportunities for a variety of storylines here.
Yes. I am thinking of doing this one in a series of smaller installments (due to time constraints on this end) maybe like a serial. I guess we'll see how things pan out. Thanks, BAT.

Nice! Love the tough girl, barefoot, posed and ready to go!
Thanks, Restif. I love a hottie heroin with an attitude and a grudge.

Thank you, Bohemianne.

Great artwork.
Thanks, dude.

If the heroine has herself experienced what's going on in her crosshairs, I hope there's a generous amount of flashbacks. Only to enhance the story, of course...
Oh, to be sure. But I don't want to give too much away. :) Thank you, Sir.

Niiiice :) I simply cannot wait...!
Ugh... neither can I! :) Thanks, Aragorn!!!!

Awesome! Sexy heroine.
yesindeedeedooo... Raj!

Looks wonderful! Your art and your ideas continue to boggle my mind :D
I have a PhD in "Bogglology. Thanks, Perse.

Great drawing. :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D
"Eetz nice to share." Thanks, Mils.

Hi.
I did post a comment on your previous "RavenCreed Hospital"...for me one of the best atmosphere created ever (expecially the beginning of chapter 3) and you mentioned this CEEN could match that work.

I'm looking forward to see more...the plot sounds intersting, and now there is maybe something more: the victim; on RavenCreed Hospital they are really wonderful (they look...alive) but now...it will be a heroine, with a stronger body, and against the cold machines.
The strength of her body against the restraints...I don't know why this situations is for me the "perfect situation"

Wooow C.A.B.! That looks sooooo great! I looove the dark theme and your character! What a great pose! And as always, im looking soo forward to read your new master-piece :)
Thanks so much
Ryuk

Hi.
I did post a comment on your previous "RavenCreed Hospital"...for me one of the best atmosphere created ever (expecially the beginning of chapter 3) and you mentioned this CEEN could match that work.

I'm looking forward to see more...the plot sounds intersting, and now there is maybe something more: the victim; on RavenCreed Hospital they are really wonderful (they look...alive) but now...it will be a heroine, with a stronger body, and against the cold machines.
The strength of her body against the restraints...I don't know why this situations is for me the "perfect situation"
Thank you, Aaaschiavo, I did read your comment in the Ravencreed thread. Yes. Ravencreed did have its own vibe; a dreamy/nightmarish kind of paranoia that one can't seem to wake from. Miss Taylor, he heroin (or anti-heroin) in that series was meant to be the unwitting individual trapped in the false-authoritarian atmosphere of a supposedly "helpful" hospital situation. She wasn't so much a strong individual as a "desperate" victim of circumstance with few redeeming qualities of her own. ...and meets a fitting end.

In contrast, CEEN is a product of her times (a dystopian future) where the average citizen (Pigizen) of The Peoples State of Amerika is born knowing only obedience to the totalitarian government. It is only when she accidentally uncovers her grandfather's cache of files and diary does she start to see the world as it once was... when people were free. She wears an old and tattered (and highly illegal) stars and stripes flag around her arm to honor her grandfather's dream; that someday, someone would again stand up and fight for individual freedom.

Wooow C.A.B.! That looks sooooo great! I looove the dark theme and your character! What a great pose! And as always, im looking soo forward to read your new master-piece :)
Thanks so much
Ryuk
Thank you, Ryuk. I too always look forward to your work and am a great admirer of yours. Thank you, Sir!

Oh, man! This looks awesome! Kinda reminds me of Aeon Flux... hopefully the main character has the same fantasies!

Thanks, Whip! We'll just have to wait and see...

AWESOME! I know, half the people in the forum have said the same thing, but not in all caps. :) You have a true gift--I hope that you continue to use it on this project. I love assertive women, and what is more assertive than assassination? :) :)

BEUTIFUL ART!!!!!!....I AM YOUR FAN!!!...MMM KISSES!!
Thank you, Ma'am. I'm deeply honored.

AWESOME! I know, half the people in the forum have said the same thing, but not in all caps. :) You have a true gift--I hope that you continue to use it on this project. I love assertive women, and what is more assertive than assassination? :) :)
So do I! uh oh... Easter Egg... it won't be long now. Beware the ides of July....

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back