• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celebratory Graduation Tickles?!

That's right, your boy is graduating nursing school on the 17th :D

For the first time in a long time my amount of responsibilities will become slim, as I transition to working once a week and preparing for the NCLEX, which I plan to take in late October. For over a year, I've been working my one shift while taking 18 credits of classes. I've hardly had the time to maintain a social life between my good friends, nevermind trying to connect with a TMF member. Perhaps now I can put more effort into this site and find a good tickle session.

I've had some success on here. I met with a total of 4 TMF members; 3 ladies and one guy. I session'd to different degrees with all of them and I greatly prefer the fairer sex. I consider all of my sessions a success, as they were all fun in their own ways and boundaries were respected. One of the ladies has become a good friend of mine but our sessions had to come to a stop ever since she met her girlfriend. Never done a paid session and no real intention to.

As for tickling, I consider myself 60% ler and 40% lee. Ideally I'd like to find a female lee who has a super ticklish midsection. I definitely have a thing for bellies and would love to find a lady who enjoys having hers tickle tortured 'til her wit's end. I also love the torture and domination aspect of tickling. For example, even though I don't particularly like feet, I'd be happy as can be torturing a bound lady's soles with my fingers, nibbles, a brush, oil, etc. as she squirms but fails to get away. I also love the idea of being dominated by an aggressive female ler who has me helplessly spread out and at the mercy of her nails. I'm not overly ticklish but you can put me through a good session if you hit the right spots. I'll just lay it out here. Overall I'm like 5 or 6/10 ticklish (really, I wish I was a 10+). From what I remember (and it's been a while), feet are only 3/10, knees 3, thighs 9, sides 8, belly&navel 7, ribs 7, chest 4, armpits 4. For a male session to work out, it'd have to be pretty ideal. Any male lees can hmu with how they'd like to be tortured and male lers would have to have the perfect set up. I also get it if you feel the need to chat a bit and not rush into a session.

I also just realize that I should mention that I'm 26, skinny but muscular, and live just south of Boston. Check out my profile and hmu

Cheers,
Joe

CONGRATULATIONS!!! For those not in the know, graduating nursing school is no joke! Good luck on the NCLEX! And just as much on finding someone to session with!

Congratulations on the accomplishment! Your hard work definitely deserves a great tickle session night. Best of luck in your search!

I passed the NPTE (doctor of physical therapy) boards a couple weeks ago congrats to you bud no easy feat at all

Bump!

Ik I'm one of the many! Looking for the same thing in a highly male-congested area. But may as well keep on trying! Hmu!

Bump!

Also update: After 5 hours and 265 questions, I passed the NCLEX on my first attempt last week, which officially makes me an RN. My nursing education has completed and now I look towards finding a nursing job. Anyway, even more reason to celebrate! Anyone interested in chatting please do hmu. Peace!

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back