• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celebrities that you think are part of the community

Mjr888

TMF Poster
Are there any celebs/influencers or anyone in the public eye who you think enjoy tickling? Feel free to share your thoughts!

Well Drew Barrymore has as much as admitted it, in an interview where she said her favorite thing after a hard day is a thirty-minute tickle session.

I think Tom Cruise, because it comes up so often with him. All through his career he's been consistently tickling his co-stars, talking about tickling them, or being talked about as having tickled them.

I also think Robin Williams was one of us, for the same reason as Cruise

I think Nicole Kidman is a maybe - she's talked about it several times, but it was while she was married to Cruise, so it might have just been her being a good partner and embracing his interests... BUT, when she was interviewing Russel Crowe, years after she divorced Cruise, she asked him if he's ticklish, then went on to say that she herself is very ticklish and she thinks it's because she's sexually repressed.

So I have her in the maybe column.

Heidi Klum is known to have tickled some people in public.
youtube.com/watch?v=jm6CdKHK1FU

Heidi Klum,Kelly Ripa, Jennifer Lawrence,and Ellen DeGeneres would all be candidates I would say.

Cruise once said supposedly when he was married to Kidman, that Kidman "Loves to be tickled" I dont know if that was just heresy, or an actual quote

I believe it was in an episode of the show Hope and Faith that Ripa was on, I can remember Ripa getting tickled in that show, but I dont remember the exact circumstances.

Besides those two, I have not heard anything else of any celebrities being interested in tickling, but of course we never know who might be, that is just keeping it to themselves or out of public knowledge lol.

Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker have been very open about her indulging his foot fetish. Considering she's ticklish "see Ticklish Celebrities section", I think it's fair to assume some type of tickle play is involved. Aside from their public posts and chats about his foot fetish, they post a lot of vaguely bondage-esque pictures.

Bill Murray has been long rumoured has he not. Channing Tatum seems to tickle a lot of his female costars as well.

I believe David E Kelly, producer of Alley McBeal and spouse of Michelle Phifer has a tickle fetish. Tickling is mentioned many times during that series.

I read awhile back that Salma Hayek may have ler tendencies,....and Shakira likes her feet being played with, and that can definitely open up tickle possibilities

I'm getting a sense from comedian Dana Gould that he may have explored around here. David Letterman is a maybe as well.

Bill Murray has been long rumoured has he not. Channing Tatum seems to tickle a lot of his female costars as well.

I remember reading something about Bill Murray when they were filming "Ghostbusters." The scene where Sigourney Weaver levitates off of the bed, although it wasn't Weaver it was her stunt double. Apparently she was locked inside some sort of a body cast that lifted her off the bed and they had to stop production briefly because Murray wouldn't stop tickling her feet. Awsome! :thumbsup:

Noted foot fetishist Cara Delevingne allegedly tickled the shit out of Margot Robbie on the set of Suicide Squad 2016- and for whatever reason the video has since been scrubbed from the internet- but tickled the living shit out of Dave Franco on the set of some late night talk show a few years ago. Jumping out of the chair to follow him around to get him.

Her enthusiasm was enough to make me suspect something.

I think Kelly Ripa is definitely into tickling. She's mentioned it a couple times and even tickled Ryan Seacrest's feet once. Also Jenny McCarthy, Heidi Klum, and Drew Barrymore all seem to enjoy tickling

Cruise once said supposedly when he was married to Kidman, that Kidman "Loves to be tickled" I dont know if that was just heresy, or an actual quote

I believe it was in an episode of the show Hope and Faith that Ripa was on, I can remember Ripa getting tickled in that show, but I dont remember the exact circumstances.

Besides those two, I have not heard anything else of any celebrities being interested in tickling, but of course we never know who might be, that is just keeping it to themselves or out of public knowledge lol.

Actually Nicole herself said she loves to be tickled. She's definitely into it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back