• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celebrity female LERS?

matt62

TMF Expert
When scraps of news or evidence reach us about the alleged ticklishness, or ticklephilia, of various celebrities, the female celebrities generally turn out to be Lees. Has anyone heard of any female celebrities who turn out to be that supposedly rare creature, the female LER?

(I don't think female Lers are as rare as we are led to believe, in fact.)

Nothing concrete but going by history Heidi Klum,Kelly Ripa, Jennifer Lawrence, Drew Barrymore and Ellen DeGeneres would all be candidates.

When Dave Franco told a story about being tickled by his brothers as a kid on some talk show, Cara Delevingne interrupted him with "That sounds like fun!" and chased him around the set tickling him.

I'd count her.

Below is a short clip of Heidi Klum tickling a female model. Too bad the model doesn't react much. :(

didn't know that about Melissa Joan Hart. wish they would have got her on Sabrina the teenage witch
Melissa Joan Hart seems like she loves to tickle, at least Taylor Sprietler

Melissa pinning her and proclaiming herself the tickle queen - https://www.instagram.com/p/abxZTGlHvH/

Taylor, post tickle-attack - https://www.instagram.com/p/acICoGycLi/

A year later, Melissa says her favorite thing about Taylor is how ticklish she is - https://twitter.com/melissajoanhart/status/476883888514797568

Rosario Dawson, we know to be at least a switch. I will never forget her saying on Twitter that she was very ticklish but she's a merciless tickler "so when it's on, it's on". Made me love her even more.

didn't know that about Melissa Joan Hart. wish they would have got her on Sabrina the teenage witch

Melissa has claimed several times she's not at all ticklish anywhere (not sure I believe that). But if that were true she would probably have no mercy as a ler since there's no fear of retaliation

Jenny McCarthy. I remember on that 90's MTV Show Singled Out, she poked/tickled a lot of the guys. She also tickled the videographer on one of her early appearances on the Howard Stern show. She also seems to like being tickled, and also into footplay. God Donnie Wahlberg is lucky.

Claudia Schiffer loves to tickle guys. She did it on numerous occasions, you can find the videos here and there. However, I'd put that on her general playfulness (this woman is joy incarnate, at least she was a decade ago) than on a specific fantasy. But you never know what goes on in someone's head~

I didn't know this about Melissa Joan Hart. I love that pic of her tickling Taylor. I'm primarily an f/m guy, but there's something about an f/f tickle scenario where the ler is several years older than the lee that is exciting.

Female 'lers are definitely not as rare as people might think. There are more than a few lady tickle monsters lurking around in the world. Here is a clip of Jordin Sparks tickling her mom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0gWtQfQci8

Knowing Jordin Sparks has a tickler side is pretty exciting to me. She's very tall--around 6 ft, I think. Not that shorter and more petite women can't be good ticklers (they definitely can be!), but the thought of a tall girl tickle torturing a short/small guy is exciting to me. I'm a 5'6" guy, and the idea of a 5'10+ girl straddling and tickling me gives me shivers.

I didn't know this about Melissa Joan Hart. I love that pic of her tickling Taylor. I'm primarily an f/m guy, but there's something about an f/f tickle scenario where the ler is several years older than the lee that is exciting.

Female 'lers are definitely not as rare as people might think. There are more than a few lady tickle monsters lurking around in the world. Here is a clip of Jordin Sparks tickling her mom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0gWtQfQci8

Knowing Jordin Sparks has a tickler side is pretty exciting to me. She's very tall--around 6 ft, I think. Not that shorter and more petite women can't be good ticklers (they definitely can be!), but the thought of a tall girl tickle torturing a short/small guy is exciting to me. I'm a 5'6" guy, and the idea of a 5'10+ girl straddling and tickling me gives me shivers.

I agree about short petite women. They're surprisingly good ler's. They're already at your chest level, they're so quick, and sneaky in their attack their hands are inside your jacket or under your armpits and before you know it, you're at their mercy. So hottt!

I agree about short petite women. They're surprisingly good ler's. They're already at your chest level, they're so quick, and sneaky in their attack their hands are inside your jacket or under your armpits and before you know it, you're at their mercy. So hottt!
This describes my approach to tickling perfectly! I'm only 5'3 and half so I can sneak under peoples tickle guards :)

Rosario Dawson, we know to be at least a switch. I will never forget her saying on Twitter that she was very ticklish but she's a merciless tickler "so when it's on, it's on". Made me love her even more.

Make sure me love her even more.

I don't know if she does this sort of thing often, but there was an episode of Rosanne where Rosie tickled Dan. It wasn't very long--just a sneak attack into his ribs for a few seconds. I think she was trying to get him to move from a chair.

And in regards to the small women, they definitely can be great ticklers! Ice Princess did an awesome job tickling me, and she's a smaller woman. I can't begin to say how often I've seen girls 5'3" and under with strong-looking, well manicured fingers and good nails!

Halsey recently tweeted that Joshua Dun is ticklish. Doesn't mean she's necessarily a ler, but I thought it was interesting that she would both know that (meaning she's tried tickling him) and also that she would find it intriguing enough to post it on her Twitter. Halsey tends to be very touchy feely with other people in photographs, etc, and she also dresses in a sort of dominating way. She almost has a domme feel to her I'd say.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back