• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

celebrity foot/tickle fetishes

This thread isn't about ticklish people, but about the I-like-to-tickle-people-people ;)

Hey, has anyone else ever noticed that Bill Murray has a striking resemblance to Bob Marshall of worldwide tickling? If you have ever seen one of his videos, man.... its scarry!! ;P

Jimmy Page is so kick ass...I wonder if theres an interview with him talking about it..

Eddie Murphy does have a foot fetish. I heard him discuss it in a TV interview. He talked about what a bummer it was to go out with a cute girl only to find that her toes were unattractive. Another famous foot fetishist is the political commenator Dick Morris. He is seen all the time on Fox News. I saw him on Larry King a number of years ago and Larry asked him about his foot fetish. Morris just shrugged and replied that sex is different things to different people. Larry left it at that. One more thing...Howard Stern definitely has a tickle fetish. He and his crew have tickled countless girls in his 'tickle chair'.

I Know......

Famous men I know.......

Ludacris: He talks about it in his songs (such as "What's Your Fantasy?")

Redman: His video for "Let's Get Dirty" shows women in his car barefooted as he talks about their feet.

Sean Patrick Thomas: It's possible; his character (Derrick Reynolds) on "Save the Last Dance" massages his girlfriend's feet (played by Julia Stiles) after they dance.

Prince Charming (Cinderella's husband): We all know he is into pretty feet, which Cinderella has, he even compliments her feet in the third sequel of the movie.

Big Tigger (a radio Deejay (WPGC 95.5) in Washington, DC): There's a video on YouTube in which he massages Keri Hilson's feet. His co-worker tells Keri that she is "making his day". He even wants to suck her toes.

Jay Leno: He is seen on YouTube tickling the feet of quite a few female guests.

NeYo: He tells a woman in one of his songs "Let me take off the sneak(er)s so I can tickle your feet".

Digital Underground: This rap-group chants "....I will tickle your feet!" in their song "Kiss Me & I'll Kiss You Back". Also, Shock G (Humpty) says "Yo fat girl, come here, are you ticklish?..." in "Humpty Dance".

Bill Cosby: He may have a fetish for feet and tickling, too. He tickled the feet of his TV wife on "The Cosby Show" while massaging them.

The list could go on..........

I've heard rumors that David Boreanaz (Bones, Buffy the Vampire Slayer) has a foot fetish. I've never come across an interview where he admitted it so I don't know for sure. I have seen interviews where Brooke Burke, Ricky Martin and Enrique Iglesias admitted it. According to Stuff Magazine Brooke said, "If a man doesn't suck your toes he simply doesn't love you." FHM Magazine has quoted her saying similar things.

Alizee snaps and posts pics of her little footsies so frequently one must wonder....

Last edited:
Sting. I can't remember if it's in this forum but I have seen a photo of him sucking his wifes toes.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back