• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celebrity Socks!!!

One More Paris

Here's one more Paris hilton:

paris-gym-west1.JPG

I'm more of a barefoot guy, but some of these sock pics are pretty hot. Thanks to everyone who contributed. :thumbsup:

youd think with all the money these celebs make, they'd have sexier socks in my opinion.

What the heck are sexy socks???

Loved em thank you all. Best thing about socks is peeling them off a cute set of feet Yum!

sexy socks are just that. socks on girls that look sexy, not plain ordinary ones you see everyday. high end fashion ones, girlie colored ones, ones with patterns/textures on them, etc.... (best part about socks, is that they are sexy undergoodies for the feet like panties are for the pussy/ass.) ;)

i cant FREAKIN believe im sayin this but those were hot! specially paris hilton! nothing offensive to your post, just the girls, i dont like them but them in socks and paris hilton on her toes and in office slacks, hot!

thank you fielb,...those are some serious socks gwen stefani is wearing......miss hiltons look cute too !

So damn hard to find sometimes, but they're out there. Let's collect them all right here!

I'll start with these of Emily Deschanel, from the TV series, Bones

These were taken at some benefit for Sea Shepherd, I think...

I know this is about socks, but that is a great pic of Persia White barefoot, in the first pic you posted.

I'm wit You!

What the heck are sexy socks???

Loved em thank you all. Best thing about socks is peeling them off a cute set of feet Yum!

I'm with you! Taking her socks off is like unwrapping a gift. It's even better when her feet have those lines and wrinkles on the arches!

- Catherine Bell
- Naomi Watts
- Anne Hathaway and Kate Hudson in Bride Wars

Attachments

• Naomi Watts.jpg
    Naomi Watts.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 336
  • Anne Hathaway Kate Hudson Bride Wars.jpg
    Anne Hathaway Kate Hudson Bride Wars.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 787
man those airport ones are the best! but anne hathaway, she's always been my fav. awesome finds!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back