• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celebrity who has had the most mainstream tickles?

AmishTickler

Level of Quadruple Heliodor Feather
I was thinking the other day about which celebrities have been involved in the most mainstream tickles. I came up with a few off the top of my head, but I welcome everyone's input on this.

1) Kelly Ripa: She was tickled in two different episodes of "Hope and Faith"...once on the foot and once under her arms. She was tickled by David Blaine on an episode of Regis and Kelly. Kelly also mentioned tickling a few celebrities on Regis and Kelly for information...Ivanka Trump, Ian Somerhalder and at least one other...it may have been Carrie Ann Inaba? Not sure on that one. Kelly also read a viewer question on her show to Nick Jonas asking him if he was ticklish.

2) Paula Abdul was tickled quite a few times (not sure of the exact number) by Simon Cowell on American Idol.

3) Joyce DeWitt (Janet on Three's Company) was tickled in three different episodes of Three's Company by John Ritter (Jack).

4) Erin Moran (Joanie on Happy Days) was tickled, I believe, in three different episodes of Happy Days...once by Mrs Cunningham and twice by Chachi.

Anyone else have any candidates or ideas as to which celebrity has been involved in the most mainstream tickles? :hmm:

It may be a stretch, but how about Jennifer Grey? She was tickled several times in one scene in Dirty Dancing, with Patrick Swayze running his fingers down the length of her bare arm . . .

. . . and this may not count, but in If the Shoe Fits, she acted as though the placing of a shoe on her foot was going to tickle like heck!

Just a thought. Great thread, AmishTickler!

Jennifer Love Hewitt. She was tickled in three movies that I can think of off the top of my head: the Tuxedo (admittedly fake), I still know what you did last summer, and Heartbreakers.

Kelly Ripa also had her foot tickled by Sam Champion on Live when they were doing a sex segment with a doctor.

It may be a stretch, but how about Jennifer Grey? She was tickled several times in one scene in Dirty Dancing, with Patrick Swayze running his fingers down the length of her bare arm . . .

. . . and this may not count, but in If the Shoe Fits, she acted as though the placing of a shoe on her foot was going to tickle like heck!

Just a thought. Great thread, AmishTickler!

Thanks Restraints! Jennifer Grey definitely was involved in one of the most "classic" mainstream scenes of all time in Dirty Dancing. I don't remember the If The Shoe Fits reference. I may have to try and find that one. The internets is a wonderful thing! :runningdog:

Jennifer Love Hewitt. She was tickled in three movies that I can think of off the top of my head: the Tuxedo (admittedly fake), I still know what you did last summer, and Heartbreakers.

Yeah, good call on JLH. I know it shouldn't be humanly possible, but I kinda forgot about her. lol I'm going to have to go back and check a few of those clips out. :runningdog:

Kelly Ripa also had her foot tickled by Sam Champion on Live when they were doing a sex segment with a doctor.

I don't remember that one Wolf. Do you have a clip? Just more reinforcement though that Kelly Ripa is the "Mainstream Tickle Champion". Unless anyone else can dispute this with another candidate? Kelly should get some sort of award for this. :trophy:

Jennifer Love Hewitt is also tickled in one other movie, I don't remember the name but she's on a couch, she also admits to being ticklish and is tickled by rosie o'donnell, and answers the question on family feud or w/e about where people are most ticklish (under their arms)

i have 2 more for the list:

kirsten dunst

1) said herself that her ribs and feet are ticklish
2) foot tickled in crazy/beautiful
3) quick rib tickle in the cats meow
4) she was tickled in eternal sunshine of the spotless mind as well
5) voiced a cartoon character who was tickled by a cow licking her foot (its on youtube somewhere)
6) in an old interview, she mentioned george clooney tickled her feet

Jeanette Biedermann

she's mentioned being ticklish a bunch of times and there are two different clips of her feet being tickled

I think Kate Bosworth has been tickled alot too but I can't think of any examples off hand.

Amish poses a very interesting question. Of the celebs he's posted who have had more than one mainstream tickle, I've only seen two of the people involved. I used to watch Three's Company all the time, so I know I saw Joyce Dewitt's tickles. I definitely saw the Kelly Ripa tickling on Hope and Faith, but I'm 99% sure I saw the other one too.

Most celebs I've seen have had mainstream tickles only once. Then again, mainstream tickling isn't always that common.

Mitch

Florence Henderson has been tickled twice; on the ribs by Robert Reed on a Brady Bunch episode, and on the (fake mannequin) feet when sawed in half by Doug Henning.

Jamie Lee Curtis at least twice; on the ribs in Anything But Love and on the foot by Jay Leno.

Capucine was foot-tickled in two different movies: North to Alaska and The Pink Panther.

Joanna Barnes was foot-tickled in two different movies: Tarzan (1959) and The Parent Trap (1960).

Kim Novak was foot-tickled in two different movies: Kiss Me, Stupid and Bell, Book and Candle.

Remarkably, for each of these ladies, in one movie there was laughter and in the other there was no laughter.

Jennifer Love Hewitt is also tickled in one other movie, I don't remember the name but she's on a couch, she also admits to being ticklish and is tickled by rosie o'donnell, and answers the question on family feud or w/e about where people are most ticklish (under their arms)

Damn. I gots to find me some of these clips. I don't remember the Rosie O'Donnell one. I vaguely remember the Family Feud episode. It looks like YouTube removed most of these clips so they're difficult to find. :(

I'd say JLH is definitely one of our top 2 or 3 tickled celebrities though.

i have 2 more for the list:

kirsten dunst

1) said herself that her ribs and feet are ticklish
2) foot tickled in crazy/beautiful
3) quick rib tickle in the cats meow
4) she was tickled in eternal sunshine of the spotless mind as well
5) voiced a cartoon character who was tickled by a cow licking her foot (its on youtube somewhere)
6) in an old interview, she mentioned george clooney tickled her feet

Jeanette Biedermann

she's mentioned being ticklish a bunch of times and there are two different clips of her feet being tickled

I think Kate Bosworth has been tickled alot too but I can't think of any examples off hand.

Nice additions to the list.

I don't remember all those Kirsten Dunst scenes but my memory is getting worse in my old age. lol Kirsten sounds like she would be in the Top 2 or 3 then as well.

Amish poses a very interesting question. Of the celebs he's posted who have had more than one mainstream tickle, I've only seen two of the people involved. I used to watch Three's Company all the time, so I know I saw Joyce Dewitt's tickles. I definitely saw the Kelly Ripa tickling on Hope and Faith, but I'm 99% sure I saw the other one too.

Most celebs I've seen have had mainstream tickles only once. Then again, mainstream tickling isn't always that common.

Mitch

Glad you liked the thread Mitch. Three's Company is one of my favorite all-time shows as well so I have very vivid memories of Janet getting tickled in those episodes.

Florence Henderson has been tickled twice; on the ribs by Robert Reed on a Brady Bunch episode, and on the (fake mannequin) feet when sawed in half by Doug Henning.

Jamie Lee Curtis at least twice; on the ribs in Anything But Love and on the foot by Jay Leno.

Excellent additions to the list.

Capucine was foot-tickled in two different movies: North to Alaska and The Pink Panther.

Joanna Barnes was foot-tickled in two different movies: Tarzan (1959) and The Parent Trap (1960).

Kim Novak was foot-tickled in two different movies: Kiss Me, Stupid and Bell, Book and Candle.

Remarkably, for each of these ladies, in one movie there was laughter and in the other there was no laughter.

Oldies but goodies. :thumbsup:

eatme, I've only seen one of Kate Bosworth's tickles. At the end of Win A Date With Tad Hamilton, as the credits are rolling, Topher Grace tickled her in the sides/ribs/belly area.

According to the ticklish celebs section, Kate was tickled in two other movies, but I haven't seen either movie, or either tickle.

Mitch

Kate Bosworth was tickled by Val Kilmer near the beginning of "Wonderland", in the opening credits for the TV Show "The Young Americans", and in "Win A Date With Tad Hamilton". She also talks about how ticklish she really is regarding the scene in "Win A Date With Tad Hamilton" in an interview clip. And I just remembered, she gets tickled in yet another movie that I can't remember, but if you search her name in this Mainstream section, I'm sure you can find it.

Jennifer Lopez gets tickled in "Angel Eyes" and "Monster In Law" (as well as mentions tickling in a couple of print interviews. She also was reportedly tickled by her ex-husband in a People magazine piece).

Goldie Hawn was tickled by Walter Matthau in "Cactus Flower" and was also tickled on her foot in a clip that I've never seen, but I know MTPJeff has (but it's on a PAL videotape and he doesn't have a converter). She's not acting in it, she's on an elephant in some travel show and a guy tugs off her sock of something, and she reacts ticklishly (i'd love more info about this scene if anyone has actually seen it).

Mia Sara was tickled famously in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off", and then twice in a movie called "Big Time". On the commentary track for "Ferris Bueller's Day Off", John Hughes talks about the tickling scene as well, that Matthew Broderick was tickling her feet and that her reactions were indeed real.

Halle Barry gets tickled by Eddie Murphy in "Boomerang" and then has her feet tickled in another movie, the name is escaping me, but I'm sure if you search this Mainstream section you will find this clip (most of these clips are probably to be found in this section.)

Geena Davis gets tickled in a magic trip on the David Letterman Show, and talks about getting tickled by Bill Murray in both a TV interview and a Rolling Stone magazine piece.

Amy Irving gets tickled in two seperate scenes in the movie "Mikki and Nikki"

Jennifer Aniston gets tickled in a "Friends" scene (I think), in a movie that's name escapes me, but it's on here I'm sure if you search, she mentions feeling ticklish using a foot massager on The Ellen Degeneres Show, and there's at least one report of her being tickled in an article, by Brad Pitt.

Nicole Kidman! Not only does she like being tickled (according to at least two articles), she gets tickled by Jay Leno, she talks about being really ticklish in an interview with Russell Crowe, and a Texan movie reporter reaches down and tickles her foot in an interview, making her squeal (I don't think this clip is not on here unfortunately)

There's more, my memory needs to be jogged!

There's more instances of mainstream lers! Obviously Howard Stern probably has more than anyone, Bill Murray has alot also. Tom Cruise.

There are probably more examples on film of Moe, Curley or Shemp Howard being tickled than any of the above mentioned.

Goldie Hawn was also tickled by 4 children in her movie "Overboard" and was asked about her being ticklish in movie "Housesitter"

Samantha Brown.. Travel channel, at least 3 times.... all amazing scenes.. imho ;)

Another for Kate Bosworth...

At the end of "21", when Jim Sturgess is recounting his exploits, during the line "I hooked up with the hottest girl in school", it appears he's goosing Kate's sides in the library. Very brief, but it does look like a ticklish reaction.

See for yourself... at the 4:04 mark

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=gdV3PABADCE&feature=related

I forgot about the Kate Bosworth tickle at the end of 21. Havent seen that movie in a couple of years. There's a scene where it looks like they are in a library, between some bookcases, and Sturguess gets her in her sides/ribs/belly area.

Mitch

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back