• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Censorship

shadow365

TMF Expert
I just had a thought. It was spurred on by the mess with Daniel Radcliffe.

Is censorship a detriment to the younger generations? By demonstrating that certain body parts are "evil" are we teaching children to fear or hate their own bodies? I'm not exactly sure how to put all my thoughts into words, but you get the general idea. What do you think?

Well as a nation the United States is actually behind when it comes to censorship. I believe because of this we aren't mature enough to except the naked human body as a norm without being disgusted or turned on. Those who have bodies that are unattractive get labeled as "having no class" and those who have bodies that are considered attractive are considered "slutty or self-absorbed."

Last edited:
Honestly I think that the human body for the most part is okay, but there are indeed certain parts that are not good looking. The penis for example, is really gross, and the butthole isnt that good looking either.

I think that our society's puritanical atitudes surround sex have a detrimental long-term effect on people's attitudes and relationship to sex. This is epitomized by the movie rating system, in which frontal nudity will get an almost automatic R-rating. All this teaches our children that sex is dirty, wrong, and secret.

I'm reminded also of the Janet Jackson wardrome malfunction. So there was a nipple on national television. What's the big deal? I'm sure our children were harmed much more by our reaction to the nipple than seeing the nipple itself.

allz i gotsa say is: if a man can get away with walking around on TV or real life without a shirt on, women should be able to as well.

cloudgazer2k said:
allz i gotsa say is: if a man can get away with walking around on TV or real life without a shirt on, women should be able to as well.

that's been one of the arguments of feminists for awhile, but like I said. The U.S. as a whole isn't mature enough to handle that situation. Women would either be harrased sexually or cruelly.

The entire Idea of censorship is dependent upon the idea that somebody else know's what's best for you...which is a load of shit. The whole censorship thing and the FCC started WAAAAAY back when because people did not have a lot of choices in their radio listening...and that applies today...how? I am a political libertarian and believe in LOTS and LOTS of freedom...and censorship is not one of them. You see, instead of some WAY too powerful government entity swooping around all the time, intruding into our lives and having the authority to legislate OUR fucking personal morality, people should come to the realization that, as a grown adult living in a society with other adults, we can censor OURSELVES just fine.
You see, it's very simple. If you don't like it, don't watch it....don't listen to it...don't read it. If you find that movie to be offensive to your sensibilities because there are "naughty bits" in it, don't watch it. If you don't want your children to see, don't let them see it. This is basic shit, people.
But No....nonono...that's not good enough for some. OH no, it's not enough that they simply don't like something...they, once they've decided to disapprove of whatever, then go on a mission to CHANGE/REMOVE/DESTROY that thing. I mean, come on...they obviously know better than any of us. These small-minded zelots are obviously smarter and more moral than any of us. So, it's right that they should take it upon themselves to bring about changes. How wonderful they are. Let's build fucking shrines to these brave, moral crusaders.
What a crock of shit.
Kick the FCC to the curb and censor yourselves people! :ranty:

I guess I have a problem with the fact that there is no stopping point. I do indeed realize that censors are dropping in modern times. But in relationship to the bare chest arguement. . . .here, let me explain

It is OK for a male to be on TV or in public shirtless. However, it is socially unacceptable for a female to do the same. Breasts are NOT a sex organ. So is it socially unacceptable because it is a commonplace turn on for men? So, where will the stop? A lot of people on this website have foot fetishes. Will being barefoot and wearing sandals soon be outlawed? That's an extreme case scenario, but you get my point.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back