• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CFO - Endy's Forced orgasm with strap-on (F/F) (Adult)

rosando

TMF Expert
Sandra loves be dominative! Her new slave is Endy - sexy blonde girl with wet pussy. Sandra take big red gag to her mouth and tickle her body like first. Horny Endy is aroused and moan when Sandra fuck her pussy.

www.czechforcedorgasm.com

Interesting, however I'm not enamoured with the strap-on. Would love to see the same situation with some intence pussy licking as a forced orgasm.
Will I be seeing any of that soon?

Um... what's the difference between "forced orgasm with a strap-on" and "rape"?

This type of scene interests me a lot but I'd like to see it done with a lady who is still very foot ticklish during sex.

Some ladies can only maintain focus on the tickling OR the sex and some can experience both at the same time.

I've actually had sexual partners who were ticklish during sex and had more intense orgasms if they were tickled straight through sex.

I also understand that not everyone likes explicit sex during tickling. The good news is that we don't all have to color with one crayon.

JD

Almost the perfect clip...........add nylons next time!!!

Consent.

JD

I don't doubt that there was consent involved. I'm not saying anyone is actually getting raped. I'm just wondering if it's "forced orgasms by penetration" are rape-fantasy by another name.

Orgasm is largely an involuntary response. So in that sense all orgasms are "forced." What makes an orgasm "forced" in the industry? Is the consent "I consent to being made to orgasm"? In that case it's just sex with bondage. Why give it a cryptic name like "forced orgasm with a strap-on"?

Is it "I consent to being made to orgasm when it appears to be against my will"? If there's penetration, it's rape-fantasy.

Or is it just a D/s term of the art for when the top/dominant controls when to give the bottom/submissive an orgasm? You can force someone to sneeze by throwing pepper in their face. Is it like that?

I'm more curious than accusatory.

I don't doubt that there was consent involved. I'm not saying anyone is actually getting raped. I'm just wondering if it's "forced orgasms by penetration" are rape-fantasy by another name.

Orgasm is largely an involuntary response. So in that sense all orgasms are "forced." What makes an orgasm "forced" in the industry? Is the consent "I consent to being made to orgasm"? In that case it's just sex with bondage. Why give it a cryptic name like "forced orgasm with a strap-on"?

Is it "I consent to being made to orgasm when it appears to be against my will"? If there's penetration, it's rape-fantasy.

Or is it just a D/s term of the art for when the top/dominant controls when to give the bottom/submissive an orgasm? You can force someone to sneeze by throwing pepper in their face. Is it like that?

I'm more curious than accusatory.

I think your questions and suppositions are reasonable. I rely on my working knowledge and experience with various types of tickle videos to present a different point of view.

Rape: I know of no one in the tickle fetish industry who shoots rape of any type. Consent is key to invalidating a charge of rape. Anyone shooting rape will go to jail.

Rape Fantasy: I don't know anyone who shoots rape fantasy as a part of tickle videos. Rape fantasy is not illegal (in the US to my knowledge), but I know of no tickle video producer who uses rape fantasy as a motive for their videos.

Forced Orgasms: I have shot a few of these videos to capture the comparison between a lady's ticklishness before and immediately after orgasm because some ladies for the tickling more unbearable when their self control is lowered and their sensitivity is increased right after cumming. Some others may also shoot forced orgasm tickle videos to widen their market appeal. I think the work "forced" is used to connote that the orgasm is given to the bound woman by someone else who controls her rate of stimulation and does not represent a non-consensual act of violence or debasement. I do not know of any tickle video producer who shoots forced orgasm videos with models who do not clearly agree to the details of their performance in the shoot. For the context of shooting tickle videos, i do not believe the "Forced Orgasms" are in any way connected to rape.

Penetration: I do not shoot penetration scenes. It is possible (I'm not certain) that penetration while bound could create a legal hazard in some more conservative states (based on those stats' old laws still on the books). I believe that European production companies may be at a lesser legal risk on this. Again, based on prior consent and the model having a detailed knowledge of what she will perform, this does not fit the definition of "classical rape".

I think it would be helpful for more producers to contribute to this discussion.

JD

I think your questions and suppositions are reasonable. I rely on my working knowledge and experience with various types of tickle videos to present a different point of view.

Rape: I know of no one in the tickle fetish industry who shoots rape of any type. Consent is key to invalidating a charge of rape. Anyone shooting rape will go to jail.

Rape Fantasy: I don't know anyone who shoots rape fantasy as a part of tickle videos. Rape fantasy is not illegal (in the US to my knowledge), but I know of no tickle video producer who uses rape fantasy as a motive for their videos.

Forced Orgasms: I have shot a few of these videos to capture the comparison between a lady's ticklishness before and immediately after orgasm because some ladies for the tickling more unbearable when their self control is lowered and their sensitivity is increased right after cumming. Some others may also shoot forced orgasm tickle videos to widen their market appeal. I think the work "forced" is used to connote that the orgasm is given to the bound woman by someone else who controls her rate of stimulation and does not represent a non-consensual act of violence or debasement. I do not know of any tickle video producer who shoots forced orgasm videos with models who do not clearly agree to the details of their performance in the shoot. For the context of shooting tickle videos, i do not believe the "Forced Orgasms" are in any way connected to rape.

Penetration: I do not shoot penetration scenes. It is possible (I'm not certain) that penetration while bound could create a legal hazard in some more conservative states (based on those stats' old laws still on the books). I believe that European production companies may be at a lesser legal risk on this. Again, based on prior consent and the model having a detailed knowledge of what she will perform, this does not fit the definition of "classical rape".

I think it would be helpful for more producers to contribute to this discussion.

JD

Thanks for that clarification. The Czech videos in no way resemble any kind of rape or rape fantasy. (And rosando, keep up the good work! - as long as your models aren't victims of human trafficking or anything like that.) I think you hit the nail on the head:

the orgasm is given to the bound woman by someone else who controls her rate of stimulation and does not represent a non-consensual act of violence or debasement.

The first orgasm/tickling videos I remember were the Realtickling ones whose producer spun off into DungeonMaidens. Did they exist before that?

The relationship between tickling and sexual stimulation/orgasm is apparent. (And one affects the other, as you're noted and many will attest.) So it's only natural they should be exhibited together. But why call them "forced orgasms." Do we call tickling "forced laughter"?

I know orgasm control/denial is another kink, and there are elements of that in some producers' videos (Tommy's, for example). But I doubt people looking for that would really be satisfied with these orgasm/tickling videos. I could be wrong.

I agree, I think video producers should contribute to this discussion. Maybe we should start a thread on the main page?

i wish she wasnt wearing the ballgag so i can hear her orgasm, laugh, and moaning and groaning.

please what the last name of endy and do more endy she is the best pleaseeee

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back