• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CFT#2 Alyson Hannigan [Fake F/F Feet] *Plus Bonus*

King Of Wolves

TMF Novice
Aaaaaaaaaaand I'm back. Sorry for the delay, but without further ado, here is part 2 of...

King Of Wolves 'CELEBRITY FANTASY TICKLING'
Alyson Hannigan in CFT#2: 'Puritan Peril'.

Near the end of the 17th Century, the small village of Feathers Hope was rocked by accusations of witchcraft. Neighbor turned on neighbor as people began pointing the finger at each other, blaming sorcery for all their ills.
When villagers began falling sick in the fall of 1695, there was only one culprit in everyone's mind. A pretty young woman who lived on the edge of town had often been rumored to practice strange medicines and on more than one occasion, sick and injured villagers had visited her to ease their pain and cure their ailments. When it was learned that the first person to fall sick had visited her only days before, the town decided they must punish this 'Witch'.
A group of burly men burst into her house at dawn and dragged the screaming girl to the town hall where the villagers awaited to pass judgment. The 'trial' lasted mere minutes and the verdict was unanimous...

...Guilty.

As no-one had died from the illness, and many respected villagers had visited her secretly for help, they decided that hanging was a little too severe a punishment. Thinking for a moment, the villagers contemplated her fate, when a sudden wicked smile crept across their faces.

Leading the poor girl through the town, her wrists tied with heavy rope, they took her to a freshly built set of stocks that had been constructed to deter thieves and loose women. Noticing that a crowd had gathered to watch her punishment, the girls eyes had widened at the prospect of her fate. Two men sat her behind the stocks and lifted the top half. Picking up her legs, they began to unfasten her boots, sliding them off of her shapely stockinged feet. Her toes wriggled nervously as one of the men waved his finger inches from her sole. The men then began to tear at the stockings, ripping apart the soft and slightly damp material until her feet were completely bare. Her soles were perfect. The soft tender flesh so pink and sensitive. The men placed her slender ankles in the grooves and slammed shut the heavy piece of wood on top, trapping her helpless feet. The girl struggled furiously at her restraints, but to no avail. Suddenly from the crowd stepped the head of the village. He walked sternly to the girl.

"You have been found guilty of practicing witchcraft, and placing a hex on the innocent people of this village"

The girl cried out. "No, it's not true, I..." but before she could finish her protest, one of the men picked up the foot part of one of her torn stockings from the ground and thrust the damp material into her mouth, muffling her cries.

The village head continued. "However, as we are civilized people, we have decided not to use the death sentence. However, you are to be locked in the stocks for three days and three nights, where any villager who believes they have been wronged by you, may punish your naked feet by tickling for as long as they feel is justified." He then nodded to one of the men, whop pulled out the stocking from her mouth. The girl gave a deep breath as the sweaty material was removed. She looked pleadingly into the villagers eyes but it was no use. they all waited anxiously for a chance with the girls sweet soles, several of them had even brought their own feathers. The head of the village turned to the crowd. "You may now begin."

A young woman was first to the stocks, and the helpless girl could only notice fearfully how long her fingernails were. The woman had a sadistic smile on her face as she stroked a finger slowly up the girls defenseless foot, causing her toes to scrunch in a vain attempt for protection, but it wouldn't help, quickly the woman's fingers began dancing on her soles as the girl erupted in laughter and shrieks. Her cries would be a deterrent for anyone else in the village who would ever consider doing wrong.

Comments appreciated and requests considered.

Bonus Picture *Nina Hossain in 'Medieval Mahem'*

Plus, this is a bonus pic that was requested by a member of the board.

It is UK newsreader Nina Hossain as a medieval wench being punished. Sorry i haven't had time to write a backstory to this one, and it was really difficult to find a laughing picture of her (newsreaders are a real miserable lot) but I have tried my best. I hope you enjoy.

I like the second pic. Good job.

Thanks for the comments :)

I intend to work on the next on a lot sooner but could do with a few ideas on who people would like to see.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back