• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Champions League final this Sat., Man U vs Barcelona. Who wins?

ThatPercussionGuy

2nd Level Red Feather
I have to go with my Barca. However I'm not thrilled with the fact that Messi has been rested the past few weeks, could be a bit rusty.

All things being equal, Barca are the better side because of their style of play. Man U won't see the ball much and when they do, they better take advantage. I'm actually a huge fan of both teams so this is a dream matchup for me.

3-1 Barcelona

P.S.
I'm loving that this game will be on FOX...

A win for Barcelona is the most likely outcome, but lets not underestimate Sir Alex and his boys. I'd bet on 2-1 for Barca, but it might turn out to be a tricky one for them :)

That was the most one sided final I've seen in a long long time. Barca dominated and made United look second rate.

They'll be the best team in the world for a long time to come

A somewhat evenly matched first half, and absolute domination in the second for Barca. And I'm not saying this as a Bulgarian, but to leave the topscorer of the Premiership out of the match squad is pretty shocking. Berba is on his way out, if you ask me.

I'd disagree with you about it being an even first half, after the first 10 mins Barcelona controlled the game. Uniteds goal came from nothing, the stats speak for themselves.

Agree with you on Berbatov though to have Owen on the bench instead of him beggars belief, clearly he's out the door in the summer.

2 of those goals were garbage...van der sar for ManU played horrible. Pedro's goal could have easily been stopped tho that thru ball was spot on. And Messi caught the lucky bounce in my opinion...it wasnt even that great of a shot. But Barca ball prevailed again...they pass to quick and to precise for any english team to keep up. The only squad who will give them trouble is Real.

I like the new guy from sweden they have...cant remember his name right off the top of my head. But he is going to be an important players for Barc very soon.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back