• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Championship Games

Edge

First Level Iron Feather
I've got the Titans and 49ers winning. What about you guys?

Well I am hoping for the 49ers for sure because I think green bay can be a bit boring to watch.. and even thou it would be great to watch the titans play another amazing game an knock the chiefs out..I think I would love to see a Mahomes and Gropplo sling shot match in this year superbowl!! So for that reason I want the Chiefs to win..:couch:

My brother is a 49ers fan so he's definitely hoping for them to win. It always seems like GB has a medicore team around Rodgers and that he really makes the whole team better.

If the Chiefs don't win they will get criticized beyond belief. They got the Pats & Ravens knocked out without having to play them...but the Titans are so hot right now.

As a Wisconsin boy, I'm always rooting for the green and gold. Everyone seems to agree that the 49ers are the better team, which I grudgingly admit. If the Packers are going to have a chance at winning, they'll need to win the turnover battle and the offense will need to up their game.

As far as the AFC, I'd be ok with either team winning. If I'm betting, my money is on the Chiefs.

I want to see Titans vs Packers.

But I think it's gonna be Chiefs vs 49ers.

EDIT: I WAS RIGHT. Chiefs vs 49ers it is.

Last edited:
The Chiefs were the last AFL Champions and later won the Super Bowl exactly 50 years ago. I was 3 1/2 years old when they won. I was 5 when they lost that marathon divisional playoff against the Dolphins in 1971. They never appeared in the playoffs until 1986.

I watched and supported them when they played in a half-empty Arrowhead Stadium in the 1970s and 80s. Other kids were Steeler, Cowboy, Dolphin and Bronco fans. I thought the 1981 season when they actually contended and finished 9-7 was impressive. Then the Chiefs drafted DERRICK THOMAS in 1989, which breathed new life into the franchise and made Arrowhead a prime attraction in the NFL. Marty Schottenheimer only won three playoff games during his stint. Martyball proved to be ineffective against the Colts and Broncos in those horrible divisional games at home.

More shortcomings would follow even with Andy Reid's early seasons.

This changed two years ago when the Chiefs finally drafted a quarterback in the first round...PATRICK MAHOMES.

He was NFL MVP in his first season as a starter and has now led the Chiefs to the Super Bowl in only his second. He is 3-1 in the playoffs and the Super Bowl will be his first road playoff game against the 49ers.

I've been waiting all my life for my local team to get back there.

Mahomes will put the team on his back and bring VINCE LOMBARDI home!

Congrats to KC and SF. I hope we have a great Superbowl in less than 2 weeks time!

Congrats to KC and SF. I hope we have a great Superbowl in less than 2 weeks time!

Just what! I was hoping for! I think this is the best possible outcome we could get for a exciting Superbowl match for the neutral viewer...:p cannot wait too see which best over rounded team will come out on top in this one!!

It should be a good game prince but we've been disappointed before by games that "should be" good!

Classic battle between a strong running offense vs a high flying pass offense. I feel like the 49ers have a more stifling defense, but maybe that's because I watched them throttle the Packers twice this year.

Should be a great...game. Hope it delivers like we expect it too and not be a blowout like we've seen far too many superbowls.

It's certainly got the mojo to be better than last year's snoozefest, which, by the way, set the record for fewest total points scored in a Super Bowl.

Barbershopman

P.S. Go Chiefs!!

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back