• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Channel 8 Tickle Telethon - viewer's nylon dream!

mmays65

A bit lengthy, but hopefully an easy read.

The Channel 8 Telethon - surprisingly raising money and spirits!

-Program Director:
"Okay folks quiet on set! Going live in...five...four...three..."

Entrance theme music fades.

-Female Announcer:
"Ladies and Gentlemen, hour two of tonight's annual Channel 8 Spring Telethon. Brought to you by...Premier Insurance; Windsor Gold Coffee; G&C Superstores; and Grimes Motors, offering you the class in automotive luxury. Stop in to one of Grimes four showcases, today.

Music gradually silences.

"And now...back to our morning team Gary Nyland, Marla Farrel, with Meteorologist Bonnie Rios, Sports Director Skip Durham, and Traffic 8's Brittney D'Orio."

-Gary:
"Thanks for joining us for hour number two of this great annual event. I'm morning co-host Gary Nyland and...ya' know folks, this is only as successful as the fantastic viewers calling in. So make sure you pick up that phone and dial the number on your screen. One of our friendly operators is standing by to gladly take your call.
Please, please, pahleeeez...help us reach our goal to help the wonderful folks at Shady Farms Community Outreach give everyone a fantaaastic Springtime!....And now...let's have a look at the board. How's it going Marla!"

-Marla:
(laughs) "Hello, again, to all of our viewers at home! Well Gary, we're gaining steam. I'm here with Brittney..."

-Brittney (standing high on ladder):
"Hi everyone!"

-Marla (in a sappy tone):
"...and she's manning...HaHa...or should I say...Womaning...our current donation board. So, Brittney, what's our new total?"

-Brittney (reading tablet and turning numbers):
"Well Marla, the new total is a whopping...$473."

-Marla (in underwhelmed voice):
"Oh...huh...okaaay, well...say remember viewers our phone lines are open so give us a call and make your pledge. This is for a great cause and we know we can push this over the top. Skip has a special guest for us at the sports desk.

-Skip:
"Hey folks. Here's the deal. These kids really need your help. I'm here with four time community league bowling champ Ernie "The Gutter Guy" Campbell. Whatdya say to all our viewers, Ernie."

-Ernie:
"Listen, let's all bowl a strike and open up those wallets. That's right, and I'm talkin' to you Jimmy. Ya been married to my sister for 21 years, ya stickin' bum, and your wallets tighter than a..."

-Skip:
"OKAY! HA HA...THAT'S GREAT! Thanks Ernie. We're gonna send it over to Bonnie. Bonnie...help me out here...where are ya?"

-Bonnie:
"Thanks Skip, right here with Brittney over at the board. Say Brit...you're pretty high up there...and that's where we want our donations...forecast calling for way up high. So, how's the view?"

-Brittney:
"Hey, Bonnie. Actually, after an hour...it's kinda dizzying...just like these donations coming in. Let's trade and you can see for yourself."

Brittney turns and climbs down the ladder, beautiful backside facing out. Trying to be graceful in her tight skirt and careful not to give the home audience a view while also holding onto the side rail. Reaching the floor, she's not wearing any shoes and slips into a waiting pair of stilettos. She pushes the tablet to Bonnie.

-Brittney:
"It's one of those things where you really have to see for yourself. And since you're used to watching the skies, it should be easy for you."

-Off-Stage Producer (speaking into Bonnie's earpiece):
"Okay Bonnie, take the tablet and up you go. And don't forget...smile and make them love you."

-Bonnie (hesitantly takes the tablet from Brittney and smiles for camera):
"Thanks...BRITTNEY...and Thank You to all of our donors who've called in and made a pledge!"

Looking at the steep ladder and understanding Brittney's caution, she kicks off her heels. Brittney smiles as she now towers over her. The camera follows Bonnie the whole way up. Her black hosed feet and toes carefully reaching for each rung. Suddenly, phones start ringing.

-Brittney:
"Isn't Bonnie amazing folks? And so are all the amazing operators standing by at the phones. Hey Gary and Marla, it's sounding pretty lively over there.

-Gary:
"You got that right Brittney! Our switchboard is all lit up! Wow Marla! Maybe we just needed to catch people after dinner?"

-Marla (phones ringing in the background):
"Yes, Gary! We have an operator that looks like he's coming free. Let's check in on this great progress. Hi there...Billy is it? Well Billy, looks like the viewers are all calling the number at the bottom of the screen."

Billy looks down, puzzled.

-Marla:
"No...Billy...Hi...I meant the viewers watching from home. How are the donations going?"

-Billy:
"Well that caller just pledged $1,000 if Brittney will do the rest of the show with her shoes off!"

-Operator next to Billy:
"I just got a donation for $1,500 if Bonnie leaves her shoes off and climbs back down the ladder!"

-Operator in front row:
"Some person just pledged $5,000 if Bonnie slowly climbs down the ladder, leaves her shoes off and then Brittney takes off her shoes and climbs back up and then back down!

-Marla (phones ringing in background and operators buzzing):
"Okay, folks...well, we're gonna take a short commercial break. Don't change that channel and join us back here."

Music starts and show fades to commercial break.

-Marla:
"Okay, what the hell is going on?!"

Phones continue ringing off the hook with pledges and operators trying to answer all. Both Program Director and Producer arrive on set.

-Program Director:
"Okay, let's calm down folks. And let's get some more operators in here while we figure this thing out."

-Producer (quickly reading tally):
'WHOA!! In the last five minutes, we just pulled in $107,000! And the calls are still coming in!"

-Program Director:
"Man, well that's a record in the shortest time, ever. Bonnie, Brittney...seems like you're both hitting all the right notes with the demographic. We need to keep this going. You're both out of those heels for the rest of the show. Got it?"

-Bonnie:
"That seems a little creepy for a pledge request, doesn't it?"

-Brittney (giggles):
"Count me in! Anything for my adoring fans!"

-Station President (over studio speaker):
"No shoes for the rest of this show, ladies. The station has to recover ratings after the success of Channel 12's Winterfest."

-Producer:
"Oh...hello sir. Didn't realize you were here. Thanks for joining. Yes, understood. New operators...pull up a chair and start grabbing these extra phones."

-Program Director:
'Holy Cow!!! We jumped to $168,000! Okay Brittney, Bonnie...ready, no heels...and Places Everyone! Bonnie...while you're up there...I'm gonna need you to update those numbers. We're back from commercial in 45 seconds people! Big smiles and let's have some enthusiasm so we can kick Channel 12 to the curb!"

-Brittney (giggling):
"This is gonna be fun!"

-Program Director:
"Okay folks...live in...five...four...three..."

Entrance music again.

-Female Announcer:
"Welcome back to tonight's annual Channel 8 Spring Telethon, hosted by our morning team...Gary Nyland, Marla Farrel, everyone's favorite Meteorologist Bonnie Rios, Sports Director Skip Durham, and Traffic 8 Diva...Brittney D'Orio."

-Gary (phones and operators hopping in the background):
Well...HEY THERE!...all those joining us for this great annual event. I'm morning co-host Gary Nyland and this lady needs no introduction, but I'll do it anyway. My enchanting morning co-host Marla Farrel!"

-Marla (painfully big smile):
"Oh, thanks Gary! Hello to all of our fantastic viewers! Well...we certainly have received some amazing donations and...requests! Why don't we send it over to Brittney and Bonnie for an update? Hey there, ladies!"

-Bonnie and Brittney, together:
"Hey, Marla and Gary!"

-Brittney (pointing to the camera):
"Boy do we have an update for YOU!"

Slowly lifting her leg, she reaches back and ever so slightly, slides off her right high heel. Then spins and repeats for her left high heel.

-Brittney (playfully giggling):
"Hey Bonnie...time to trade places, again. And be careful on that verrry talllll ladder."

-Bonnie (sighs but keeps smiling):
"You got it. Thanks Brittney."

Bonnie slowly steps down the ladder. She reaches the bottom and Brittney starts her amazing ascent up. Phone lines explode again.

-Brittney (laughing while playing to the camera):
"Oooooh Bonnie! Don't these ladder rungs feel tickly with stockings on?"

- Off-Stage Producer (speaking in Bonnie's earpiece):
"Just go with it, Bonnie. The donations are pouring in."

-Bonnie (also playing to the camera):
"They sure do Brittany. Like dancing on a little tickly cumulus cloud. Can't wait for my next trip up to the donation board."

Bonnie was now wondering how she could face fellow competing meteorologists at the next seminar. The ribbing was a sure bet now.

The operators were becoming inundated with pledges. The phones were ringing non-stop while Brittney checked the board and updated. The new total was now at $223,500.

-Gary:
"Hey Marla, we have a treat for the folks at home. Let's hear from the Director of Shady Farms Community Outreach, one of our beneficiaries of tonight's Channel 8 Telethon. Good evening Ma'am. How are you?"

-On Studio Speaker:
"Hello...Gar.....Marla...I want to th.....for th.....zing job you're all do..."

-Marla:
"Hello, hello?...Can you hear us?"

-Speaker:
"Yes, I......hear......just fi....

-Off-Stage Producer:
"Not workin', take us to commercial."

-Marla:
"Oh, dear...it seems we may be experiencing some technical difficulties, Gary. We'll try and see if we can reach the Director and be right back. Just forty minutes to get those pledges in. Now, another word from our fine sponsors.

-Program Director:
"Annnnd...we're clear. Okay folks, let's get some tech in here and figure out our communication hiccup."

-Tech (via speaker):
"The call volume is overloading the current set-up. This is way more than we planned. We're gonna need to run a second fiber line and bug into another switch to handle the influx."

-Producer:
"How long?"

-Tech:
"About 2 minutes. We can pull from studio before the break is over but we'll still need time backstage to terminate."

-Producer:
"You got 90 seconds. Let's go people, need more phones and operators in place coming out of the break. Answer whatever you can and the added system patch will kick in just after we're back. What's our total?"

-Program Director:
"Un-freakin' believable! Just topped $310,000! Folks, this is gonna get us some attention. Ladies, way to sell it - camera loves you both! Brittney, nice touch! Keep it goin'.

-Skip:
"Hey...Bonnie...what's up with the cloud thing. Kinda lost me there."

-Bonnie:
"Not surprised, Skip."

-Operator:
"Uh, Sir...excuse me?"

-Producer:
"Yes, go."

-Operator:
"Well...I have a donor who's pledging $20,000 if Bonnie and Brittney tickle each other's feet."

-Multiple Operators:
"Me, too. For $15,000"
"Same here, $25,000 for their feet tickled in the nylons."
"Yeah, same for another $20K."
"Ditto, $18,000."
"I got a 20 G call for nylon tickling."

Just about every other operator looked up and motioned receiving a similar type of pledge.

-Marla:
"This is crazy!"

-Bonnie:
"Wait...did you say tickling?...Our feet?"

-Brittney (giggling from the ladder):
"Sweet! Let's put on a show they won't forget, Bonnie! WE GOT THIS!"

-Program Director:
"Let's go people double time. One minute and counting...need two guests chairs on set facing each other PRONTO for the tickle request. Camera on Brittney out of the break. Brit, update the numbers and then...Slooow...climb down that ladder. Buy us time and meet Bonnie at the chairs."

-Bonnie:
"Ummmm...I don't..."

-Program Director:
"Okay, here we go people...on Brittney in three...two..."

-Brittney:
"Welcome back to our Annual Telethon! Let's take a look at our latest total...$395,100. Amazing!"

-Program Director (earpiece communication):
"Okay, Brit...remember take it slow. Bonnie have a seat and wait for her to come to you. Marla, we're making it look like an in-studio interview. Smiles everyone."

Brittney plays it up and giggles the whole way down the ladder. Marla does her best to ad-lib.

-Marla:
"My Goodness Gary, this is turning out to be an epic evening! Maybe we'll have better luck getting the Shady Hill director back on the line this time while we continue to collect all those wonderful pledges."

-Program Director (earpiece communication):
"No Marla. We're staying with Bonnie and Brit. Okay, ladies showtime. Banter. Remember, we're making magic...let's have some fun and lots of laughs. Camera in close."

Brittney rests a sexy sheer leg and foot in Bonnie's lap and lifts Bonnie's foot to her own. Unprepared, Bonnie is shocked at the surprising sensation that shoots from Brittney's fingernails dancing across the ticklish nerve endings of her silky sole; right through her body and exploding in her brain.

-Brittney (smiling wide) in a sweet voice:
"Kitchie Coo! So Bonnie, let's take our viewers on a tour of those little clouds you were mentioning earlier."

She continued to spider her gliding finger tips over the devilishly sheer fabric. Bonnie tried to pull her foot away, but Brittney was holding it tight. It was unbearable and impossible to try and hold her composure, concentrate, and keep the laughs that were erupting inside from bursting out on camera. Tears were welling as she fidgeted but couldn't break free.

-Brittney (still smiling and playing for the cameras):
"What kind were the again? You mentioned something about them being tickly? As tickly as those ladder rungs on these stockings!

Bonnie's gasps were turning and she was trying so hard to muffle the giggles that were starting to percolate. The laughs were imminent as the tears were starting to stream and beads of sweat were forming on her forehead.

--Program Director (Bonnie's earpiece):
"Hello...Bonnie? Gonna need you focused in this. Viewers are pledging to see Brittney tickled, too."

-Gary (standing by erupting phones and harried operators):
"Well Marla, we owe our viewers such a huge Thank You! The calls are still coming in."

Bonnie couldn't hold any longer and uncontrollable waves of laughs burst from her. Brittney's sharp nails fluttered wickedly. She gave up on trying to answer any questions and grabbed hold of the sexy foot sitting in her squirming lap. While tickle sensations flooded throughout her and laughs continued to scream from deep within, she fought to try to deliver her own tactile assault. Instantly, once she started clawing across the nylon in her grip, Brittney jumped in her chair. Thankfully, the maddening tickle sensations Brittney had been delivering were feeling reduced where she could collect her wits and attempt to hold the laughs in. Now it was Brittney's turn to share the feeling of tormenting teasing. Her fingers wiggling playfully and discovering Brittney may even be a little more ticklish than she had thought.

-Bonnie (voice cracking and stifling giggles):
"Well...(snicker)...Brit...they're called...(mmmmm)...Cumulus clouds and they look... (snicker)...sohohoho soft but..(giggle)...sometimes...heehee...sometimes...they come before a STORM!"

And upon saying the word storm, she unleashed a torrent of tickling on the trapped sole, heel and toes in her grip. It was time for Brittney to unload her laughter. But she also wasn't going down without a fight.

-Brittney (hysterically):
"HAHAHAHAAA...I love a...HAHAHAHAAA...good storm...HEEHEEHEEE...How about...HAHAHAHAAAA...a TWISTER...HAHAHAHAAAA"

Scrabbling her finger nails in wicked circles over Bonnie's toes and the ball of her foot. Now both ladies were screaming with uncontrollable laughter, grabbing at all four of their soles, they tried to focus on the other's feet in front of them while simultaneously driving each other crazy.

Gary breaks back in, but the cameras stay on the tickle fight while operators are struggling to keep up with furious pace of the incoming calls.

-Gary's voice:
"Hey folks!...Gary Nyland here...with an update on this fabulous response. We've now hit... $425,700...$438...wait...$450,000...Hoo Boy! Let's just say Thanks to all our viewers for making this possible!

-Billy the Operator (frazzled by the spike in phonecalls):
"Excuse me!"

-Marla's voice:
"What is it Billy?"

-Billy's voice:
"I have someone with a pledge of $50,000 for the weather lady and traffic diva to tickle Marla for the rest of the show"

-Marla:
"WHAT?!"

-Producer (in earpieces):
"Gary, take us out to commercial break! Keep it short, charming and appreciative."

-Gary:
"Viewers, we're so appreciative of all the calls and certainly the...interesting requests...and we're going to get to them all. But first, we're going to take a quick break and update our total. So join us right back here after this...

-Program Director:
"Okay we're clear, folks!"

Bonnie and Brittney continue hysterically tickling each and are howling in merriment! Totally unaware of anyone else.

-Marla:
"NO! NO! NOT A CHANCE IN HELL! I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GONNA ASK ME AND...NO! I WON'T DO IT!"

"MARLA...BACKSTAGE...NOW!"

Marla heads backstage while her cell phone rings. She sees it's her agent.

-Marla:
"Not a good time, Stan! What is it?"

-Agent Stan:
"Marlaaaa...sweeeetheart! How's my most talented on-air morning TV personality?"

-Marla:
"Save it Stan! I won't..."

-Station President (over cell phone):
"YES...YOU WILL!"

-Marla:
"How?..."

-Stan:
"Marla. I've got the big guy on the phone with us and...he mentioned a little friction with a situation..."

-Station President:
"Enough. I'll make this simple. You're under contract. You're doing this. Don't, and you're in breach. Security can show you out. You can leave the keys to the company car and we'll send your things to you."

-Marla:
"The Mercedes?! Come on! Am I the only one who thinks this is crazy?

-Stan:
"Marla!...Baby!...You're gonna be great! Think of all the people this telethon is gonna help. Including you! It'll be a PR nightmare if the public thinks you turned your back.

-Marla:
"(Sigh)...FINE! LET'S GO!"

Hanging up and tossing her cell phone, she stomps back on set, passing Skip.

-Skip:
"Awright! The two B's goin' after the honey!"

-Marla:
"OH,...CAN IT SKIP!"

"Team, you're all doing a great job. Change in plans...tonight's Telethon is extended by 30 minutes. Let's finish strong!"

Marla freezes in panic when she hears this. Brittney and Bonnie are just about to fall out of their chairs while they both continue to wriggle and laugh in a fit of foot and leg tickling.

-Producer:
"Okay people...let's get a talk show sofa on set."

-Station Director:
"Places people...we're on in 30. Sofa goes under the board...and let's have Marla sitting front and center. Can someone separate Brit and Bonnie and let's get them in position. Gary, Skip...you're gonna bring us in after break...in three...two...

On air. Phones ringing, Bonnie and Brittney still laughing wildly and tickling each other.

-Gary:
"Hello viewers! Welcome back to our extended coverage of our Spring Telethon. Skip...this has been an amazing night!"

-Skip (staring at the two tickling beauties deep in a silly rage):
"You can say that again, buddy!"

-Gary:
"Uh, Skip...I meant let's look at our updated total. We've now past the 1/2 million mark!"

-Skip (watching the sexy legs and wiggling soles in sheer black sweetness):
"Yep, Priceless!"

-Gary:
"Folks, we're going to check in with Marla Farrel, our sensational morning co-host, at our tally board.

-Marla (sitting on sofa with legs crossed):
"Thanks Gary! Well...what a night this has been! And the phones are still lit up. A big shout of thanks to all of our viewers and incredible donors and their... wonderful...suggestions?!"

-Director (in earpiece):
"Nice! A true pro Marla. Now, need you to tease the sell and rack up those pledges while we get those two separated."

Marla starts to dangle the shoe on her crossed leg. Stagehands finally manage to untangle Bonnie and Brittney.

-Director (communicating to all):
"Camera One...Pan out slow. Marla...good work. Give it a minute and then lose the shoe. BRIT! BONNIE! You're on! Need you back and focused on Marla.

Both ladies are tipsy, laughing silly. Ready for the new prospect of having fun with uptight, bossy Marla. Both women are still gasping as they wipe their eyes and race to join Marla on the sofa. With a soft thud, Marla's dangling heel lands on the studio floor. Phones erupt again.

-Bonnie (flush and slightly breathless with an evil smile):
"Oh No, Marla! Here, let me get that shoe for you!"

She kneels on the floor but instead of retrieving the dropped heel, she reaches and pulls the other one off.

-Brittney (also slightly breathless with a big smile):
'Now doesn't that feel better? But you don't look very comfortable, Marla!"

In a flash, Brittney grabbed hold of Marla's legs and swung them up on the sofa, her pantyhose effortlessly facilitating Marla's spin onto her side before she could even blink. Bonnie completed the quick maneuver by pushing Marla's shoulders. Now Marla was face-down and Brittney wasted no time jumping on the back of her legs, in full view of her soles which were now perilously facing up to the talented fingers ready to attack. Bonnie positioned herself in the opposite direction and straddled Marla's waist.

-Brittney:
"What kind of storm is coming Bonnie?"

-Bonnie:
"Definitely a...BOMB CYCLONE!"

Both women dove in, furiously tickling the helplessly trapped soles, hips and ribs at their eager finger tips. Marla detonated into a scream of laughter and shrieks, rising louder than the steady ring of phones. Her arms were flailing with absolutely no success and scrunching her toes in an attempt to avoid the torturous sensations was pointless. Both women were on her and, as Skip so helpfully pointed out...

-Skip:
"WOW! Hey, check it out folks! We still have another 35 minutes to go!

-Gary:
"There ya have it folks! Wonderful pledges and requests! Marla Farrel showing Channel 8's commitment to providing the best and diving in to raise funds by doing her part with the help of Bonnie and Brittney! Our operators would join us in giving her a hand but theirs are tied up with all your wonderful phone calls."

-Brittney (laughing maniacally):
"Hey! Great Idea! Should we tie her hands, too?!"

-Marla (laughing frantically):
"NOHO...HOHO...HOHO...PLEEHEEHEEHEEZ!!"

-Brittney:
"Okay...still a lot of time left. Let's play piggie went to market, then."

Holding Marla's right foot tightly with her left hand, her right hand started playing with each toe. Again, Marla tried to scrunch them up, to no avail. Brittney's deft finger tips delivered crippling tease to each little pad and tip, causing her toes to twitch and exposing the devastatingly soft sensitive hollow at the ball of her foot. The nylon delicately yielded and practically telegraphed the party waiting to happen. Brittney unleashed the fun and delighted in Marla's endless scream, joyously flipping from one foot to the other.

Bonnie was making her own fun, too. Marla's arms growing weaker, she didn't have to dodge as much while her gripping finger mechanically kept squeezing and releasing at the hips in her grasp. Occasionally, they would move up and spend time at the vulnerable ribs before sliding back down or mixing it up by sliding one hand down and one hand up. Ribs and hip, then ribs and ribs, then hip and ribs. Marla was officially losing her mind.
Gary began to feel a little bad for her.

-Gary:
"Hey viewers at home...why don't we go to..."

-Producer (interrupting in earpiece):
"DO NOT GO TO COMMERCIAL BREAK"

So Gar did his best ad-lib.

-Gary:
"...the board and see how we're doing? What do ya think Skip?"

-Skip:
"I think I'd give my month's paycheck to trade places with Brit!"

-Gary:
"No, Skip. I meant the total we've raised tonight."

-Skip:
"Oh yeah! This has to be off the charts. Just look at 'em go!"

Marla was now starting to droop and appeared to have given up fighting. Her laughs were now silent as Brit was finding new ways to deliver hysteria on her soles, toes, ankles and insteps. Playfully trying not to cause the sheer silk to run from her nail poking between the tired toes. This brought new levels of dizzying distress. Bonnie took the opportunity to inch up and reach behind Marla's armpits. Her blouse was wet from sweat but that didn't stop Bonnie from finding new tickle spots.

-Gary:
"Uh, thanks Skip. I'll take it from here. Okay folks. your requests and pledges have allowed us to reach over $750,000."

To everyone's surprise, Marla managed to shout in a wheeze.

-Marla:
"Let's try to...HAHAHAAA...H...H...HIT....AH...HAHA...MILLION!"

-Skip:
"Sweet! Now can I try?"

Bonnie and Brittney (in unison):
"NO! WE GOT THIS SKIP!"

They continued working Marla over for a few more minutes when Brittney checked in with Bonnie.

-Brittney:
"Hey, Bonnie. Want to have a shot at these feet to reach a million?"

-Bonnie:
"Sure! Thanks!"

Climbing off, she made her way to the other end of the couch.

-Brittney:
"You get on first in case she gets any ideas and tries to roll off."

Once Bonnie climbed on and gave the back of Marla's thighs a good squeeze, discovering a new gold mine. Brittney moved off, leaving Marla's legs still pinned.

Marla enjoyed the brief rest to trying and catch her breath. It didn't last long as Bonnie proved to be just as skilled as Brit. Before no time, Marla's delirium was returning.
Looking on for a few minutes and cheering, Brittney got a wicked look as she sat down on the floor in front of the couch. Sliding one hand onto Bonnie's unsuspecting foot, she tightened her grip and began stroking the finger nails of her other hand over the gorgeous sole at her disposal. Now there was the sound of sweet suffering from two ladies.

-Brittney (sing song):
"Tickle...Tickle...little star!"

Bonnie was laughing hard and barely able to focus on the trapped soles in front of her. The more she tickled them, the more the twirly tickle sensations shot from her right foot and she almost felt it immediately in her pussy.

-Bonnie (laughing and barely able to be understood):
"OH...GOD...NO...FAIR!"

Viewers were treated to mirth and mayhem for the remainder of the telethon. Phones buzzed through the whole ordeal while studio management anxiously watched to see if Marla's predicted goal would come true.

Marla was reduced to having almost no strength left and no choice but to howl herself hoarse under Bonnie's evil digits. Bonnie's own foot and toes helplessly twitched under Brittney's wickedly playful touch. It was an indescribable mix of incredible pleasure and unbearable torture. The manic hilarity and her laughs were hiding the growing delight shuddering through her. She began to wonder if the show would end before she reached a dizzying orgasm. It was becoming increasingly difficult to maintain composure while the vibe continued to pulse simultaneous torment and joy through her. She no longer wanted to pull her foot away and if wasn't for the sofa, would have offered her left one, too.
Fortunately for both ladies, the closing music began to play as Gary signed all off.

-Gary (over hysteria and ringing phones):
"Folks...all of us here at Channel 8 just can't thank you enough for all of your wonderful generosity, great requests, and help in making this telethon such an enormous success! Our total is now just over $895,000 and we couldn't have done it with out you! We hope you all have a great night, safe travels, and on behalf of our great morning team...Goodnight...and we'll catch you live here tomorrow morning!"

Exit music starts and show fades to black.

-Director:
"Annnd....weeee...are...OUT! Okay folks that's a wrap!"

All stage personnel were shouting and high-fiving each other. It all wrapped up not a moment too soon for Bonnie. She was about to melt into a shrieking puddle of tickle hightened ecstacy but suddenly she felt the fear of her co-workers witnessing her well-earned orgasm. She passed a few stagehands and received multiple high-fives on her way to the ladies' room. Marla was a lump on the sofa, her skirt had ridden up, but there was no movement from her to try and fix it. Brittney shifted from sitting, to kneeling, on the floor. Prior to standing, she couldn't resist running two naughty fingers over the back of Marla's vulnerable silk-encased thighs.

-Brittney (giggling):
"That was such a great time Marla! You were definitely a rock start tonight! (Giggle) A one in a Million! Just listen to those phones still ringing!"

Stage handlers were relieved to find Marla had survived the ordeal and twitching in a silly state of exhaustion. One large lighting foreman helped to hold Rick back from jumping in for some fun with her reinforced toes resting on the sofa.

r toes tan soles.jpg

Two microphone techs helped Brittney stand and she headed backstage.
Minutes later, she encountered a loose and very happy Bonnie. Sharing a hug and apologies for going at each other. All in the name of fun, and for a good cause.

after the show.jpg

The grateful Producer approaches.

-Producer:
"Ladies, just a stellar job tonight! The Network directed me to tell you to take the next few days off and enjoy the weekend, with pay. We'll discuss some formalities, disclosure forms and additional compensation after Monday's show.

-Bonnie (still glowing and on a silly high):
"Disclosure forms?"

-Producer:
"Just a formality."

-Brittney:
"Wow! Like we'll be getting a bonus?"

-Producer:
"Yes, tonight really opened some eyes! The Network appreciates your contribution. Some of the top brass will be here over the next few days to discuss their thoughts. Enjoy your time off and we'll talk next week."

To Be Continued: When the Suits come to town.

Very original idea! I would like to make a contribution to this fine station.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back