• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chat But No Show

stevea13

TMF Master
I know tickling is for younger people. I am 58 and very ticklish all over. I chat with women or men. I show who I am on Skype. I find it strange when someone I chat with wants all these pics but can't offer any or only video on a place I don't want to go to. I have seen plenty of shows that people get in trouble or even dead by fakes on the internet. Just be honest. I love talking tickling and showing my feet on Skype and you can see what I look like. Please be the same.

I wouldn't say that tickling is only for younger people. I know plenty of people from their 20's into their 60's who all enjoy tickling. Saying that it's only for younger people is like saying 40 is old.

I can't speak for anyone else, but from my perspective, I'm thinking that it's easier for an older 'ler to find a younger 'lee, rather than the other way around. Love to hear other opinions.

I can't speak for anyone else, but from my perspective, I'm thinking that it's easier for an older 'ler to find a younger 'lee, rather than the other way around. Love to hear other opinions.

I can go with that. Acquired wisdom, perceived authority... If only I could learn to leverage mine!

I'm thinking that it's easier for an older 'ler to find a younger 'lee, rather than the other way around.

I can go with that. Acquired wisdom, perceived authority...

Oh great, so now what am I gonna do with this warehouse full of Just For Men? Coulda bought a midlife crisis Corvette for the same money. Sorry, Keith.

Ah, gives me a great idea, thanks: I can unload all my stockpiled JfM[SUP]TM[/SUP] onto Roger McDowell. I hear he's a user; loogies can stain your beard over time, after all, and grassy knolls too. :spittake:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back