• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chat-GPT AI Story: “Who is Most Ticklish?”

Rasputin

TMF Expert
This story was completely made by Chat-GPT based on a request from me. More to follow. Enjoy!

My wife and her four closest girlfriends were sitting around in a cozy living room, catching up on the latest gossip. They laughed and chatted about everything from work to relationships to their latest adventures. Eventually, the conversation turned to tickling.
One of the friends, Sarah, declared that she was the most ticklish of them all. "I can't even handle the slightest touch without bursting out in laughter," she said.
Another friend, Emily, disagreed. "I'm way more ticklish than you, Sarah. Remember that time we went to the beach and I couldn't stop laughing when the waves tickled my feet?"
The other two friends, Mia and Rachel, chimed in, each claiming to be the most ticklish of the group. They all laughed as they reminisced about past tickling experiences.
My wife listened to her friends with a smile, but didn't join in the conversation about who was the most ticklish. She had her own ticklish moments, but it wasn't something she was comfortable sharing with her friends.
As the conversation continued, the friends decided to put their ticklishness to the test. They all took turns tickling each other's feet, ribs, and sides to see who would laugh the most. It was all in good fun, and they laughed so hard that their stomachs ached.
In the end, they all decided that they were equally ticklish, and that it was all in good fun. They continued to catch up and enjoy each other's company, knowing that they could always count on each other for a good tickle and a good laugh.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back