• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chat-GPT AI Story: Wife’s Ticklish Foot Massage From Co-Workers

Rasputin

TMF Expert
Here is another story. Now, I put his under “Tickling Stories” because it was written by AI. But, the instructions I gave Chat-GPT were based on an allegedly true story. I know there were all sorts of shenanigans that happened in that office over the years. When the stories are retold, they vary. I cannot always guarantee the authenticity as My wife is a natural born storyteller. You My wife was barefoot most of the time in her office. And the worlds worst kept secret was her ticklishness. I guess that’s what happens when you go for pedicures with your coworkers. Well, I digress. Here’s is the AI interpretation of what may or may not have happened in that office.

Shannon had a long day at work and was looking forward to going home and relaxing. She had been on her feet all day and her high heels were starting to take their toll on her feet. As she was getting ready to leave, she decided to take off her shoes and let her feet breathe for a bit. She had just gotten a pedicure and her toenails were a bright color.
As she was sitting with her coworkers Will and Gwen in an office with a couch, they noticed her bare feet.

Her friend Gwen offered to rub her feet with lotion to help ease the pain. Shannon was hesitant because she knew her feet were ticklish and Gwen had tickled her before. But she agreed to let rub her feet, thinking it would help alleviate the pain.
However, as soon as Gwen started rubbing in the lotion, Shannon’s feet tickled terribly. She shrieked and flinched, begging Gwen to stop. She couldn't handle the ticklish sensation and felt embarrassed that she was so ticklish.

Will offered to massage her feet instead, but Shanon was hesitant. She thought it would tickle even worse with a guy massaging her feet. But she agreed, hoping it would help.
Unfortunately, it was even worse than she had imagined. Will's touch was even more ticklish than Gwen’s and Shannon could barely stand the ticklish massage. She begged him to stop and finally, he did. Shannon felt embarrassed and humiliated by her ticklishness, especially since she was the boss.

When she finally came home, she told me all about the incident and how terrible it had been for her. She felt embarrassed and wished she hadn't agreed to let her coworkers massage her feet. She didn't want anyone to know how ticklish she was, especially at work. But the experience had also made her more aware of her ticklishness and she vowed to be more cautious in the future.

AI art is theft. Write your own stories instead.

I don’t often write much fiction. However, you can feel free to read any of my numerous firsthand experiences in the True Tickling Stories Forum.

These posts are to demonstrate the scary power of AI. Even when it comes to fetish content.

Care to share any of your content? Fiction or non-fiction?

That would probably make a great second post for you…

AI art is theft. Write your own stories instead.

Honestly, this probably isn't the best place to start a debate on AI artwork, but it is a valid point and I am glad that I finally see someone on here calling out AI artwork. I will say Rasputin, thanks for posting this and I have nothing at all against you.

But the question does stand, if Rasputin didn't create the story, is it his own story to share? Idk. I'm 50/50 on AI art regardless. We're living in unprecedented times right now where every single day people work tirelessly around the clock to create, improve, and be the first to deliver to society highly functional AI who are starting to dominate all functions of society and all walks of life.

They are starting to take jobs and it will get worse. Students are using them in school now to write their papers, people are using them to pass tests and write programs, and they're starting to be given job responsibilities.

The only facet of society you would think remains mostly human, art, is also slowly being turned over to the AI as well. I fear the day when human creations are continually bested by AI

But the question does stand, if Rasputin didn't create the story, is it his own story to share? Idk. I'm 50/50 on AI art regardless.

People post other authors’ works occasionally, with an author credit. So I think he can certainly share it with the AI disclaimer, as he did. As with any other story, if you don’t like the content or the style, there are many others to read (or write).

I prefer a human authored piece, but AI is here to stay. Maybe it deserves its own subforum,
or just the AI disclaimer at the top.

AI is here to stay, but it needs to be heavily regulated so humans have a creative outlet. In 10 years, ai will likely be able to surpass human capabilities in most art forms.

I haven't spent any time looking at Chat-GPT, but I get the gist of what it can do. I do find technology fascinating and it doesn't surprise me that Rasputin and other folks from this community would immediately see what capacity it has when it comes to tickling stories, imagery or animation. (Hubby and I may have already had a little foray into the image-creation software to see what it can do! :blush: )

shapeshifter may be right that, in the relatively near future, AI might be able to match or surpass what we can do. But, on the other hand, the human mind and sexuality are pretty complex things to imitate and satisfy. After all, most humans don't comprehend fetishes that aren't their own. So, to avoid the formulaic and repetitive, the software will probably be limited by the imagination of the person inputting the "brief".

What I do know is that, as a writer, comparing the Chat-GPT stories I've seen posted here to the ones I've taken pains to write over the past few years, I'm pretty confident in which have more depth and imagination! :cool2:

What I do know is that, as a writer, comparing the Chat-GPT stories I've seen posted here to the ones I've taken pains to write over the past few years, I'm pretty confident in which have more depth and imagination! :cool2:

I agree 100% with you TamiraK! I think what I enjoyed about the AI stories is the fresh perspective. It was my thoughts, but a different interpretation. However, no computer will completely replace the writer’s passion, creativity, uniquity, and nuance. I love writing True Tickling Stories. I take care in my word choice. My passion for retelling the tale is my muse. No algorithm can replace that.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back