• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chat Room etiquette?

Sodahead

TMF Master
Hello,

I'm pretty new to the forum and was hoping to chat with some folks. I'm not trying to meet up or anything, just want to discuss tickling and/or anything that is of common interest. Are there any sort of unwritten rules/etiquette I should be aware of? I just don't want to mistakenly be bothersome to anyone. Thanks

Thanks for the response! The last thing I would want to do is cross any boundaries or disrespect someone's space.

The fact that you don't want to bothersome already gives you points above others. We're all here for the same reason *we like tickling. duh*, but that doesn't give people an excuse to act like a tickle-obsessed zombiefreak. You gotta figure if you're talking to a female, whatever you're asking her, she's probably being the same exact questions by 10+ other guys. Try to stand out *in a good way lol*. Asking someone dozens of tickle related questions before asking their name isn't really a good start. Try to have a base friendship and go from there. And don't get offended if someone just doesn't want to talk to you *or meet up with you*. These are just some things I've noticed. Everyone is different though. Good luck!

Ask before you IM someone, some people may get angry if you don't

+1 on the ask before you IM. Interacting in the chat room is very similar to starting conversations in real life. Introduce yourself, build rapport, and come to a mutual decision if further interaction is beneficial. The chat rooms are a wonderful place. My first 5 or 6 years on the forums were exclusively in the chat rooms. I "met" tons of cool people there.

Hey guys, thanks for the responses! I haven't spent much time in the chat room, but the time I have spent in there has been cool. Everyone has been real nice so far, and I have been enjoying this forum as a whole! Really glad I found it

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back