• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chat room

Footntklfetish

TMF Poster
I know the lag is making things hard and slow for everyone but has anyone else’s chat room tab disappeared completely? Mines been gone all day

mine has been gone for a few days now, no way to enter the chat room at all. This sucks

Yeah this is becoming infuriating. It takes me 5 minutes to get to the hompage from the browser, another couple to log in, and then even more when I click on anything else.

found out, once you log in, if you click on the "Forum" tab, a link to the chat room will appear near the bottom of the "interaction" list

Mine did too, but the 7th function down on the main page works.

My DMs list won’t appear. Click on it for a second then it flashes up and instantly just reopens the public chat page.

Infuriating.

My "+" that lets you send attachments is missing. And last time it was there it would just send me an error message whenever I tried to send a picture.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back