• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ChatGPT(ickling)

Wade

TMF Master
Merry Christmas! As a present I asked a computer to write a story for y'all.

Once, there was a guy named John who received an invitation to a party from a friend he hadn't seen in a while. Excited to catch up with his old buddy, John eagerly accepted the invitation and made his way to the party that evening.

As soon as he arrived, John was greeted by a host who handed him a wristband and directed him into the house. John didn't think much of the wristband, assuming it was just a way for the host to keep track of who was attending the party.

As the night went on, John mingled and danced with the other partygoers. He was having a great time until he noticed a group of people gathered around someone on the floor, laughing and tickling them. John watched for a moment, thinking it was just a silly party game, but then he noticed that the person being tickled was writhing in agony and begging for mercy.

Suddenly, John realized that this was no ordinary party. It was a tickle-torture party, he had been unknowingly enrolled as one of the victims, and he realized with a sinking feeling that the color of his wristband identified him to the group as one of the most ticklish people at the party. He was at the mercy of everyone there. John's heart raced as he tried to think of a way to escape.

Panic set in as John realized that he was probably next on the list to be tickled. He tried to slip away unnoticed, but it was too late. A group of people grabbed him and pinned him down, and before he knew it, they were tickling him mercilessly. John was laughing and screaming and begging for them to stop, but the tickling just kept coming.

He finally broke away and dashed into the next room where he saw a group of women gathered around a makeshift stage, where a man was being tickled by a group of grinning participants. Tim watched as the man writhed and giggled uncontrollably, his body writhing as the ticklers continued their assault.

Suddenly, the woman in charge of the party caught sight of John and beckoned him over. She was a beautiful and authoritative figure, with long, flowing hair and a pair of well-muscled forearms covered in fine, downy hair.

"Come on up, buddy!" she called to John. "It's your turn to join the tickle fun!"

John hesitated, not prepared for being tickled in front of a group of women. But the ticklers had grabbed him and were pulling him up onto the stage.
As they began to tickle him, John couldn't help but laugh and squirm. As he howled with laughter, he knew it was too late to escape the torture of the tickle party.

Despite his initial reluctance, John found himself enjoying the tickle party. The women were all friendly and playful, and the tickling was done in good fun. And as the night went on, John even found himself looking forward to the next tickle party and the opportunity to be tickled by the beautiful and authoritative woman.

A technical note: when asked to craft fiction, the AI seems inclined to sprint to the finish line as quickly as possible, so I took the liberty of combining two of the variations it generated to my tickle party prompt, just to prolong the storytelling a bit.

I've been seeing more and more AI stories on here lately. I don't personally have an issue with it. But a very hot topic that's currently been in the news is thr accelerated growth of AI art. I wonder how AI fanfiction falls in with that as well

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back