• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chatroom is down

4Pawz

Verified
The chatroom is down as of 11:20PM EST Please be patient as we deal with this. Thanks

Pawz

the chatroom is always down of late :( thanks to everybody who is trying to fix it :)

:sowrong: :sowrong: :sowrong: bad chatroom bad boy:sowrong:

f/f:p

Thanks for trying to fix it, Pawzy! (BTW: WB!)

f/f - I didn't know you were a boy... bad yes, but a boy? :wow: :p

Thanks Sole_Seeker. Actually I am not the one fixing it lol, I just somehow got dubbed the information officer lol. So I pass on info as I can.

Pawz

SOLE SEEKER! i was calling the chatroom a bad boy. u silly monkey! lol :) and pawz tell people to fix the chatroom im getting bored and sleepy lol

f/f :eek:

at this exact moment, it is up, but I have absolutely no idea for how long etc. I will let you all know when I do

Pawz

f/f your always bored.. even in chat.. so whats the difference..lol

The Chatroom will remain down until further notice.

Pawz

Hah!

lol, Pawz, I think you're enjoying this Information Officer thing too much!

"4Pawz: The chatroom is down. Sorry for the inconvenience."

LATER

"4Pawz: ...it's still down..."

LOL, well with everything going on, everyone is busy. Easiest just to provide updates as things happen, instead of waiting for people to post on them, then replying to large numbers of posts.

And HDS, I totally agree. I need a body guard lol.

Pawz

Uh..

Pawz with an enforcer? No, I don't even want to think about that...

I happen to enjoy living.

I don't like the look on that flaming guys face...seems slightly suspicious to me...

*Prepares to flee in terror*

fttickler said:
f/f your always bored.. even in chat.. so whats the difference..lol

well the even if i am bored sometimes in chat it's still funner then reading posts from pawz on every forum that the chat is down:p :p

f/f:D

LOL, well you guys stop posting to ask if it is down, and guess what, my posts won't appear!! aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Pawz

Sigh. You know, you could just go to MAster Paladin's Chat Room. It seems to be the de facto replacement.

I'm doing well without the chatroom...the Percosets that I have here (fell of the truck) have slowed down the shakes in my hands, and I still have only THREATENED my cat with bodily harm for throwing up in the den. I'm OK. I really am... :wow:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back