• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Check it out: The World’s Smallest Camcorder

Very cool, but it left a lot of people wondering why they didn't introduce a new touch with a camera.

Very cool, but it left a lot of people wondering why they didn't introduce a new touch with a camera.

Well, I was disappointed they didn't introduce the tablet they've been working on for years--the holy grail of convergence, but this is still pretty cool...you can also use it as a voice recorder for dictation with the built-in microphone.

Does it take SD or micro SD cards so you can record more video? :bounce:

Sellotape Steve Jobs to Bill gates. Hang a sign around their necks with 'God' written on it and blu-tack them to the Sony MGM HQ building.

Bosh, job done ;)

got the memo from them on this yesterday

(shakes her finger at him)
Now ya see Jeff~THIS is why I hate technology~they come out with something cool, we all buy it like a bunch of lemmings and then they come out with a better version of it!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
XOXO

Another overpriced, shallow, 'elitist' object that only the 'coolest' people will have.

:rolleyes:

Another overpriced, shallow, 'elitist' object that only the 'coolest' people will have.

:rolleyes:

Are you kidding? $149 for everything it does? It would cost at least twice as much to buy a separate device for everything it rolls into such a compact easy to use device. I'm with Angel77, I want one of these!

BTW, I'm checking out your clip store, nice clips you got there.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back