• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cheerleader Jenny returns to the stocks in sheer nylons!

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Jenny (our fave former cheerleader) decided that after her fresh pedicure, she needed to be tickled silly on her day off--so she grabbed a pair of sheer nylons and came by to stick her feet in my stocks!

She admitted to me once that she loves the "after" part of being tickled, since, as she says, she's all "light-headed and happy," which kind of explains her high-pitched voice and "sleepy-talking" when I ask her questions like where on her feet is she most ticklish. (When she tells me, I OF COURSE have to go to that exact spot with the flosser and tickle her through the nylons!)

Near the start of this clip, she actually managed to worm her toes out of the bondage, so I have to punish both of her feet but good before tying her up tighter and starting all over again! See her rolling all over the bed as the bottoms of her feet get it good through the stockings -- eight minutes' worth!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

I love her reaction! Thanks for made another nylon tickling clip. Keep your fantastic work.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back