• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

cheerleader lets me play m/f

pribyljr

TMF Regular
I remember a time I was 18 and finishing the last few months of school. There was this really cute petite girl with wavy brown hair. She was about 5' 5" and about 105lbs if that. I will never forget that day. It was after school and I stayed to do a project for marketing class. I was walking through the commons area when I saw her. She had just finished practice or was taking a break not sure. Anyway she was in her cheerleader out fit and what caught my eye where her clean white cotton socked feet. She was sitting on a ledge looking out the window. Her legs streched out and toes pointing at the ceiling. A ticklers dream for sure.

She looked at me and gave a slight smile. She didn't move or hide her feet or anything. I walked over to the window and looked out.

Her soft voice spoke "So you gonna tickle my feet?"

I was puzzled and caught off guard.

She added "I have heard others talk about how you tickle their feet. I know your thing is nylons but I have socks on but believe me I am still quite ticklish on the bottom of my feet."

She shyly giggled "Actually I am very.....extreamly ticklish everywhere."

I didn't know what to say or do. I wanted to tickle her so bad I could taste it. I think it was that I liked the suprise factor. It created a natural reaction and not forced or fake.

"Won't your boyfriend get mad." I knew him to be a jock and a real possessive monster of a man.

"No we broke up. Thats why I am sitting here depressed. I thought if you saw me and tickled me the laughter would cheer me up. I was even thinking of rewarding you for cheering me up and tomorrow wearing an outfit with nylons. Your favorite tickle attire am I right?"

I replied suprised "Yeah. But what about the others." Her friends where gossip hounds and since I was not considered the in crowd I was unacceptable.

"So what. Besides I'll let you in on a secret that nobody knows but you have to swear to keep it between us."

I was intrested in hearing what it was so I asked her to tell.

"Take your fingers and tickle my arches and undertoe area." I did as she said and I never heard anyone laugh as hard or begin to tear up so fast.

"Wow."

"Yep thats my absolute worst spot. My mom discovered that when she needed me off the phone. If I would have had nylons on I would probably have wet myself."

Her confession had me stunned. "So why did you tell me?"

"I want to go on a date with you and want you to have the best time of your life. Your a sweet guy and people treat you like a geek or nerd but I see something special. I hope I am not coming on to strong but I need someone with no expectations."

We agreed to go out after she got off work.

Wow!!!

WOW that reali is an unbelievable experience lol!! U lucky thing! I dont knw how ya cud contain urself haha!! And yer plz tell us the rest!!!!! Also, cud we have a pic of her by any chance plz? Thx :D ;):drool:

Cheerleader part II

I arrived at Sara's work ready for fun. She was a waitress at a local sit down place. Not her dream job but it was easy for her to get tips as she was cute and used it to her advantage.

She sat me in a quiet corner and finished her shift. She then came with a dinner plate of french fries and sat down.

"I know these are your favorite. How are you?"

"I am good. You looked busy tonite."

"Yeah it was rough but I did great with tips so its all good. Hey can I pass on going out but I want you to come over to my house instead."

I was nervous but she continued and I felt stupid.

"Its not for anything sexual. I am just tired and I have a dvd that I want to see. I thought I'd make popcorn and have a soda. Plus if I nod off I am sure you can wake me up in a fun way." She rubbed my hand.

So we finished the fries and went to her house. She went in and we went to her room. She excused herself to change and make the popcorn. I sat on her bed and looked around. She had a very neat and clean room. She had a few trophy's and awards on the wall and a shelf. She came into the room and somehow even in sweats and oversized t-shirt still looked hot. Her brown hair was pulled back in a pony-tail.

"Hope this is ok. I feel totally comfy." Handing me the popcorn and a soda. "I kinda feel like a dork though?"

I asked "Why is that?"

She teased "Well I left my nylons on...can you massage my feet?"

I gave her a very gentle massage. It was almost too relaxing as she began to close her eyes so ever so lightly I tickled her feet. She'd wiggle and smile. Opening her eyes and softly laugh.

"Sorry." She blushed.

"Its ok. Lets see the movie."

We watched the movie and about half way through she placed her feet by my hands and mouthed the works tickle me. So I again lightly and gently tickled and drew on her feet. It was cute as she would swirm and occasionally softly tremble with laughter. She would tease me by placing a foot with in reach and then when the tickling made her uneasy would pull away or switch feet.

The movie ended and she walked over to her closet. She had a very cute black satin type dress hanging.

"How about this and my black heels. Now you can have me in tan nylons or black tomorrow?"

I was still in shock this was way to good. "Uhhm. Either is fine."

"I'll suprise you."

We hugged and I went home anxious for tomorrow.

IF YOU DIDNT MARRY THAT GIRL, YOU'RE A DISGRACE!!!
LUCKY S.O.B.!!!!!!!:veryhappy

Great story. I love the layers. Its like watching your favorite show and having to wait the next day for the new episode....or even more like a series of books and you have to wait for the new release date.......Dammit whens the next book comming out!!!!!!!!!

GOOD GRIEF CHARLIE BROWN!!!!!! YOU ARE ONE TOTALLY LUCKY SOB! YOU HAVE GOT TO KEEP US UP TO DATE ON THIS. :nicethread:

I'm 100% positive this is a true story. No way at all it could be fake. Girls actually do this every day where I live. Really.

Reality Hits

The next day I arrived at school anxious for what was to be my magical day. I saw her coming but was shocked at what I saw. She was in jeans and a hooded sweater. She was wearing a black pair of cowboy/dress boots. She totally blew me off and kept with her friends. She further humiliated me by telling them that I was a tickle-freak and was obsessed.

I was totally hurt and rejected. Or atleast I thought so. A very sweet girl that I had a class with approached and ask me to go out to lunch. She also slipped her shoe off and wiggled her nylon foot. She smiled and said she hoped I did have a fetish because she really loved laughing and being tickled. Things are looking up.

Though these are absolutely fantastic stories, it's really beginning to sound like they're fictional.
Things are looking up.
That's present tense, yet you're saying this was when you're 18? No offense or anything, but if they are fake, just say so, 'cause you're a brilliant author, if these ARE true, you're great at explaining the events, and the luckiest person ever. o_O

I'm 100% positive this is a true story. No way at all it could be fake. Girls actually do this every day where I live. Really.

OH YOU TOO!?! It happens where I live too!! .......LOL just post it in the fictional stories section man, the story is real good but just doesn't sound real.

Just because it sounds unbelievable does not mean its not real.

My life is currently playing out like a soap opera and the people involved still don’t believe it at times.

Bad luck about the girl…some women are cows. Revenge helps sometimes LOL ;)

Keep up the stories

DJ Tickler

Great story. Keep us updated.

I hope she was not just using you to have some fun then leave you high and dry.

Unfortunatly she did blow me off. I did however recently see her after all these years. She still looks stunning and hasn't changed. Except she is alone again...we both said we'd keep in touch but nothing about the past has come up. As for a sister I wish but she is an only child. Also sorry to those non-believers but everyone is entitled to thier opinion. This was and is a true story. I do write both fantasy and true but believe me this is real. I am actually honored that some feel I could have made this up. I guess I am a better writer than I give myself credit for.

personally

you know honestly i am not sure if the story's are real or fake i mean i am the person you actaully started the whole real tickling idea from the past with storys like this before we even had a section for it. if they are true then awesome good for that author if not they make good reading most girls dont actaully mind you tickling them but most girls also dont want u to tickle them right off the bat, now if everyone knows tickling is ur thing maybe so but i would bet they would talk to u in confidence first. like ihave dated girls that let my tickle torture them including even tying them up but its i kinda of look at it like romance usually u dont jsut walk up and say hey lets make love. all though i guess some people may.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back