• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cheerleader Videos.

Hi,

Yup, I'm working on one! Keep your eyes open:)

Bella

Hopefully there will be plenty of bare female feet being tickled Now if only I could get a video of women in military dress uniforms having thier nylon clad feet being tickled

I've Been On...

Bella and SilverCherry to make a cheerleader vid for quite some time now.

But NO NONE NIL NO FOOT TICKLING.

Now back to bed. Don't feel all that well.

Tron

Re: I've Been On...

Neutron said:
Bella and SilverCherry to make a cheerleader vid for quite some time now.

But NO NONE NIL NO FOOT TICKLING.

Now back to bed. Don't feel all that well.

Tron

Erm Tron, does that mean that they havn't done any foot tickling or you don't want to see any foot tickling in the vid?

I Can't Stand...

Foot tickling. Why get a gorgeous girl then only tickle her feet in a video. I think it's a waste of space.

Hey ANYONE going to Toronto, treat yourself to a body slide. You'll NEVER regret it.

Tron

bella..

Hey I sent you in those photos. When are you gonna make the video??
Ok feet are allowed BUT bare minimum LOL

amk. Canada is FAR better than the US on stuff like this. Another thing I like, you can get just about any nationality in Canada. Russians give GREAT body slides.

By the way. Each city in Canada has it's own laws concerning this kind of stuff. For instance in London Canada just about anything is legal. (Strict Discipline allows tickle sessions). However they can't tell you over the phone what they offer.

Tron

Re: Re: Ah ok bella..

BigJim said:

Tron, are you on the weed again? Bella already said that she has a full time job and life outside of here (unlike me :D), so why is it such a huge prob if she needs to take some time over it?

Down boy! Tron was just asking...A lot of us are really looking forward to that type of vid being produced.

Bella...take your time. We all have lots of personal life stuff going on.. I for one shall patiently await........

Ven

Settle down boys

venray1 said:

Down boy! Tron was just asking...A lot of us are really looking forward to that type of vid being produced.

Bella...take your time. We all have lots of personal life stuff going on.. I for one shall patiently await........

Ven

Thank you Ven. I have to get my F/M video done as requested by many, MANY people here before I can move to the next project, I promise it won't be long!

And thank YOU Jim! Frankly, when Tron wrote "sorry I asked" after I discussed what all's going on in my life he wasn't 'just asking', it was a bit off-putting. This is why vid producers don't post here much, if you notice. I believe Tron is a nice young man, but it was very sweet of you to say something (hugs). Apparently chivalry isn't completely dead!:Kiss2:

Tron, I know you weren't trying to sound uncaring-you just want your video. You'll get it, I promise!

Bella :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back