• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cheerleader Viviana Tickled part 2 M/F 12.28.09

Viviana's VV

TMF Regular
Hello,
Posted the new clip on Viviana's site. Here what she had to say about this one:

"This is part 2 of my tickling ordeal from my days as the hottest cheerleader at my high school. This jerky nerd strapped me down and tickled me until I agreed to go to the prom with him. I couldn't believe it was happening to me. But I have to admit, as much as I protested, I did discover I liked to be tickled! That nerd tickled the crap out of my feet, underarms, belly, ribs and knees. He tickled me everywhere. It was torture, but kinda fun at the same time."

The clip runs 9:20, and is available at Viviana's Tickling Video Vault:
http://clips4sale.com/studio/6995

Thanks, and I hope everyone is having a great holiday season! :)

vivi is never getting old for me luvv it!

exelent lee
nice vid :)

Vivi was always one of the best. She did so many cross-overs it was hard 2 keep track of who she was working for at any given time. I guess that's why she decided to start her own fetish 'vault' She did a lot of work for Paradise ,who unfortunately mostly wasted her super-ticklish talents and unique yummy laugh

In my opinion, Viviana's best video was one of her first with Paradise Vision, called "Ticklish Massage". She actually has her more intimate areas tickled in this one, and since then this has been "off limits", including the videos where she appears topless.

ah Vivianna's clips never get old to me..i was once priviledged to receive a full length video clip in which she was strapped to an X frame..and given the once over many times..she wouldn't submit to the guy who wanted her to call him Master..it was so cute..

i love the bondage in this one, and her outfit is sooo cute..thanks for the excellent free preview..

ah Vivianna's clips never get old to me..i was once priviledged to receive a full length video clip in which she was strapped to an X frame..and given the once over many times..she wouldn't submit to the guy who wanted her to call him Master..it was so cute..

i love the bondage in this one, and her outfit is sooo cute..thanks for the excellent free preview..

Which clip is this?

What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back