• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cheetos Assualt

Marquis De Sade

1st Level Blue Feather
Linky link: http://m.apnews.com/ap/db_8559/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=nhhKY6Ax

Published: Today

SHELBYVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - Authorities said a couple got into a fight using Cheetos. The Bedford County Sheriff's Department said a 40-year-old man and 44-year-old woman became involved in a 'verbal altercation.' Somehow, the orange puffy snacks were used in the assault.

Deputies said they were charged with domestic assault. No one was hurt.

According to the Shelbyville Times-Gazette, both posted bond of $2,500.

___

Information from: Shelbyville Times-Gazette, http://www.t-g.com
AP Mobile. © 2009 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.

Just think of all that cheesy-dust they're going to need to clean up! :facepalm2:

Idiots.Next time they should try Doritos at twenty paces. :blaugh:

What is with all of the drama with cheap food? Its either 911 calls for fast food places where people aren't getting their orders or people getting assaulted by chips? Maybe its the sugar and salt in them driving us crazy.

Everyone knows Combos work best in fights...

combos_bag.jpg

Does it strike anyone else as hilarious that the "tags" portion of this thread reads "violent cheese"? :jester:

HAHAHAHA CHEETO FIGHTS!! ... it's still safer than flinging flaming marshmallows at eachother like i used to do in my crazier days... like junk food napalm, and when mounted on a smooth metal coathanger, easy to launch accurately.

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back