• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chicago / gatherings / tickling resources

chicago gatherings

hi. we had a few gatherings in the chicago area several years ago. i don't think there has been one in the last 3 or 4 years.
the best one was a house party way out in the northwest burbs. girls actually showed up!
the others were at an s/m club called the leather rose. a complete sausage feast every time.
the great guy who did his best to organize these affairs was ticklechgo, who is a member of the tmf.
if you want to have another try at gatherings in the chicago area, good luck, and hell yes, i'm in, but don't count on any ladies showing up.
steve

What's up with this market?

Hey flex, long time no talk. I've been trying very hard to put something togethter here in chicago all summer also. I even had an assistant. Both of us kept on comming up short. Getting guys to show up was no problem it was finding ladies. I wanted to find "regular or "girl next door" type's but all the women we talked to were very vanilla and were really up tight. The 3 or 4 women that wanted to particapate all wanted to be paid,a lot! I find it very hard to beleive that Chicago is the the 3rd largest market in the country and we cant throw a party here. It's rather sad the more I think about it. Any way I gave up in mid August to concentrate on my relocation back to Vegas. I'm prety sure I wont have a problem throwing a party there. You might have to move to a different part of the county to find what you are looking for because its not happening in Chicago... ...

Sometimes a good party starts in your own backyard but ends up bringing in folks from all over. We've brought in people from 9 different states at our last one. Something to think about. ;)

reflexology414 said:
I just wondered if anyone here has found good resources in Chicago or southern Wisconsin. My own efforts to network in this region didn't pan out.

I tried organizing a gathering here, but it never got off the ground. There were tons of messages from interested guys, but no women. The only tickling community I've found in this area is comprised entirely of lesbians (no, I'm not joking), and I'm beginning to wonder if there's anything here for me.

I'd still love to see a Chicago gathering, but it would probably require an intense effort, including substantial recruitment beyond the TMF. The numbers simply wouldn't add up otherwise. If anyone has suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

Are there any tickling or foot groups in this region? I thought perhaps there might be a few there aren't well-advertised, or ones simply haven't read about.

Any information or ideas would be appreciated, as I'm going to be here for another year -- at least.

I agree, as anyone, ive checked the area, and you are correct in your assumptions, and some i have had contact in became real basket cases that i had to separate myself from very very quickly, the only tickle fun ive had with the female sex have been people who contacted me off the forum. I keep saying we need to move all the sexy ladies from the east coast to the midwest, comeon gals, cheaper gas here! :)

But yeah, hard to try for the gathering, i know many of the mich and wisconsin groups were showin interest in it but it just never came to fruition. Good luck and id like to help ya but i dont have that extensive of a contact list, many of the midwest tickle girls i have contact with are in the ohio and missouri area

DEEPSHOTONE said:
Hey flex, long time no talk. I've been trying very hard to put something togethter here in chicago all summer also. I even had an assistant. Both of us kept on comming up short. Getting guys to show up was no problem it was finding ladies. I wanted to find "regular or "girl next door" type's but all the women we talked to were very vanilla and were really up tight. The 3 or 4 women that wanted to particapate all wanted to be paid,a lot! I find it very hard to beleive that Chicago is the the 3rd largest market in the country and we cant throw a party here. It's rather sad the more I think about it. Any way I gave up in mid August to concentrate on my relocation back to Vegas. I'm prety sure I wont have a problem throwing a party there. You might have to move to a different part of the county to find what you are looking for because its not happening in Chicago... ...

Moving because you cant find a girl into tickling in your area? Thats sad, thats like saying someone should move out of a town cuz no lady will have sex with him there

I envy NY and Cali and even FLA with the Tampa foot parties for that matter, I can't understand Chicago either. Ticklechgo was the only guy that was ever able to pull something out of nothing for Chicagoland tickling gathering. I was at a house party many years ago but it was like 10 guys per 1 girl ratio.
It's true, Chicago has a butt load of guy into tickling but girls? Minus a couple of gals I've talked to from the forum, the girls are very vanilla is this part of the USA. It boggles my mind.

I've given up on Chicago for anything to do with tickling.

I did ask around at some of the Chicago area dungeons to see if they'd be interested in playing host to a tickle party like they have in NY and LA, but they weren't. It's a shame, because for the most part, they have good facilities and helpful, kind, ticklish ladies.

The responses to this thread don't entirely surprise me -- but thanks for sharing your thoughts. This part of the midwest is fairly vanilla, and I may just have to be patient until I can relocate. If things go well, I'd love to take a vacation this spring (from what people have said, California is one of the better places for tickling and related interests).

Good Luck!

Hi DK... It has been a while... :)

There was an effort a few years back to get a gathering in Northern Wisconsin. I was not married at the time, but my girlfriend did not know about "the fetish", so I could not participate. I am almost certain it happened and I even remember reading some comments about it. Unfortunately, I do not remember who set it up and I haven't been keeping track of people in the forum to be honest.

There was a dungeon in Chicago I went to a couple of times before I got married to get it out of my system. The "owner" would probably help in organizing it, but last time I talked to her, the dungeon was closed and she was more into dealing with some personal matters. So, no luck there...

I have heard from several people before that the Milwaukee/Chicago area is not real easy for foot/tickling gatherings. I could count with my fingers how many ladies I have met in the area who are, first, not freaked out by a guy touching their feet, and, second, who would enjoy getting tickled. Everyone here is so "reserved" that it takes a lot of time for most people to open up (a few exceptions here and there, of course).

My now wife knows about my "interest" in feet/tickling. How she found out is a story for another time. Let's just say I am glad it happened. The main thing is that we are not really in the "scene". It is more a personal matter. We don't really talk about it. And she is suprisingly suportive with me lashing out at other girls feet as long as she knows them and she is 100% sure that there is no other motive for the "attention".

That said, gatherings like this scare the hell out of me. It is just normal when you don't know anyone and you don't know what to expect. Once you attend a few with the same group of people, you feel more comfortable and probably become more adventurous. The problem is to get that first group of people (the core) to show up the first time. Especially women. What guarantee do they have that they are not going to find a bunch of perverts who would try to rape them? Everything will have to be based on trust. And you know where trust is when you haven't seen enyone's faces, just a handle in a chat room or a forum.

You could pay a bunch of money to have women show up to play their role, but it kind of defeats the purpose. As someone said above, it is probably better to start with a party at someone's house or rent a public place that is accessible and not scary, and see what happens. Then, let the "word of mouth" do the job for the next one and so on.

Good Luck!

reflexology414 said:
The responses to this thread don't entirely surprise me -- but thanks for sharing your thoughts. This part of the midwest is fairly vanilla, and I may just have to be patient until I can relocate. If things go well, I'd love to take a vacation this spring (from what people have said, California is one of the better places for tickling and related interests).

Well the midwest does span a bit, as it is known there are gatherings and tickle groups in wisconsin and michigan, plus there ar epeople\groups in the ohio area. Comeon! With your brains, darkknights braun and my laziness to get things done, im sure we could get a chicago gathering so large and popular it would topple nest! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!::insert men with white coats::

Darkknight said:
II was at a house party many years ago but it was like 10 guys per 1 girl ratio.
It's true, Chicago has a butt load of guy into tickling but girls?
The party has to start somewhere, before it can go anywhere. 2 1/2 years ago, our party was something like similar to ratio you mention. But, our last party in March was 11 ladies and 17 guys. I'm not saying everyone's grows like this but it can be something to work towards. This one coming up in Oct? We'll have to wait and see. :happyfloa

Ktickler! Hey man, it's been a long time! Good to see you post and congrats if I never gave any for the marriage. Love to hear the story how the girlfriend then (now wife) found out about your fetish. Always something in the back of my head when in a relationship.

Anyway back on topic before a Mod chops my head off... The one woman that ran that one dungeon was so understanding about the fetish and we exchanged emails but I never got to check her place out, not too much time after her place was closed down. Wasn't "Worship our feet"? Something like that. I can't believe Chicago does not have a fetish Dungeon, what kinda big city are we?

Gathering can be scary and I'm a guy, I understand why women wouldn't go with a worse fear. I agree, if you have a core group, it becomes easier, hence the famous Nest and other gatherings.

Sadira- Yes I agree, you gotta start somewhere and envy your gathering but Chicago just hasn't been able to get the spark you started that became a nice camp fire. :)

Goodieluver- LOL.... hell, if the White Sox can choke like they did, we could do all that you stated... just get me an XL white jacket. Oh and I read your other posts vs the foot tickle haters. Most of them are idiots so ignore them.

Peace,

DK

DK & Reflexology--I've heard that there is at least one dungeon in Chi-town with some tickly ladies there. I can't remember the name though. I'll have to PM a friend and get you the name.

One idea to help with the lady ratio that was done (to help avoid the 10:1 again) before Ticklingfeet4fun & I were hosting, and I don't know if the above dungeon would go for it or not....the host "hired" 2 subs for a couple of hrs to be 'lees. He talked with the domina beforehand and the subs were there just for tickling and each for her hour. They ended up having so much fun that they stayed around for a bite to eat after and some fun of their own playing "switch".

Thanks for the replies

Thanks for the feedback about the resources here. I was just curious to see if there were resources here I didn't know about -- and it appears that's not the case.

There were only two parties in Wisconsin that I knew of, and both were absolute disasters. It sounds like going with professionals would really be the way to go if something were organized here.

Regarding women from the TMF, my experiences have been strange at best. I've had a number of messages from lesbian women who were angry when they later discovered that I'm a guy -- don't even ask... I still don't get that.
There was one woman from my region who contacted me this summer, but that never materialized (a few emails back and forth, and then nothing).

As for the suggestion about moving, it's a good idea and I plan to do it once I've got career and other issues squared away. This place isn't a good fit for me on any level, but I'm doing my best to get by until I can relocate.

I'll start looking at the professional resources in the region and see what's there.

reflexology414 said:
Thanks for the feedback about the resources here. I was just curious to see if there were resources here I didn't know about -- and it appears that's not the case.

There were only two parties in Wisconsin that I knew of, and both were absolute disasters. It sounds like going with professionals would really be the way to go if something were organized here.

Regarding women from the TMF, my experiences have been strange at best. I've had a number of messages from lesbian women who were angry when they later discovered that I'm a guy -- don't even ask... I still don't get that.
There was one woman from my region who contacted me this summer, but that never materialized (a few emails back and forth, and then nothing).

As for the suggestion about moving, it's a good idea and I plan to do it once I've got career and other issues squared away. This place isn't a good fit for me on any level, but I'm doing my best to get by until I can relocate.

I'll start looking at the professional resources in the region and see what's there.
I just suggested the subs to supplement the ratio, not to completely take over the party. <sighs> There are those of us out here that aren't flakes and would probably come to your parties if you did start thinking outside your region a little and maybe, a little outside the box a little. I was just trying to help offer suggestions. :( :sowrong:

I'm sorry if I misunderstood your post, and I truly didn't mean to offend you in any way. However, that was tried already -- several times -- and the response was really poor.

It just makes me feel better to know that this region really is that tough (now I know I'm not imagining it).

The dungeon from Chigago is at theconitnuumchicago.com. I was told the best way to go about things is to talk to Mistress Cleo. And, that Mistress Lillith is rather tickly and will switch. Maybe, that will help, Reflex. I don't know if this Mistress will allow her subs any work outside of the dungeon, but it might be worth a discussion, since the ratio seems to be a primary concern here.

I had a gathering in Milwaukee, WI and it was a very successful. We had just shy of 30 attendees, and we had a lot of fun. It was an entire weekend long event, too. So it IS possible to have a good event in this area without resorting to professionals.

I have to say, Mimi's gathering, GLAT, in Wisconsin was amazingly fun. I don't think I had much more fun than that in such a long time! The people that showed up, the things we did, the conversations we had.... :angel:

sadira said:
The dungeon from Chigago is at theconitnuumchicago.com. I was told the best way to go about things is to talk to Mistress Cleo. And, that Mistress Lillith is rather tickly and will switch. Maybe, that will help, Reflex. I don't know if this Mistress will allow her subs any work outside of the dungeon, but it might be worth a discussion, since the ratio seems to be a primary concern here.

I think there's a typo, sadira. It's http://thecontinuumchicago.com/.

Wow...from looking this post and replies, I guess there are a lot more tickling fans here in the Chicago area than I originally thought. It's nice to know there are more of you around who at least share this passion. I agree that "real time" resources are a bit scarce (most "dungeons" cater more to the BDSM side of things and the truly ticklish are rare). For some reason, michigan seems to be the epicenter of midwest tickling...who would have known? But I'm still glad to know there are other chicago area ticklers and ticklees walking the streets, gathering or not.

Mimi said:
I had a gathering in Milwaukee, WI and it was a very successful. We had just shy of 30 attendees, and we had a lot of fun. It was an entire weekend long event, too. So it IS possible to have a good event in this area without resorting to professionals.

But mimi luv, you are a professional Goddess of the forum, so someone could call you a professional :)

Mimi said:

i really believe here is the difference; the wisc. event was sponsered by a woman. women trusted her to ensure their safety. they don't trust us guys.
nice huh?

steve

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back