• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chicago Tickle Fest?

I'm an Iowan who would be interested in a Chicago gathering. Lets try to make something happen.

i'm new here on this site and from chicago. i would be interested. please let me know.

From Chicago area and would love to attend. Lets do it.....Not enough Chicago action on this board. Dont be scared ladies....;)

Unfortunately, I contacted La Cage to see if they hosted parties and they don't.

First time couple looking to come to the chi-town chest, is there any more info concerning the gathering? :woot: :confused:

soleticklin said:
I looking at setting up a party sometime in the next few months. It will held at a suite somewhere in the city or suburbs. I'll need at least 10 attendees including a minimum of three girls. Maybe some of our Michigan tickle fans can come out this way for a change.

I'm very serious about this and am prepared to get things started.

SoleTicklin

[email protected]

Well my Friend Marissa and I are definately interested in coming! You may know Marissa as Dark_tickles. And we are both very very interested in coming so please keep me informed. I could also help out if any assistance is needed so just PM me.

iam new to this parties but woald love to find out what i have been missing

hell yes

soleticklin said:
I looking at setting up a party sometime in the next few months. It will held at a suite somewhere in the city or suburbs. I'll need at least 10 attendees including a minimum of three girls. Maybe some of our Michigan tickle fans can come out this way for a change.

I'm very serious about this and am prepared to get things started.

SoleTicklin

[email protected]

sign me up too !!! im in the SW burbs. maybe i can get T too come too. hmmmm thinkn of how i can get her up here, lol.

I was just wondering where we were planning on having this gathering if anyone had any ideas?

gathering

ok i wana know if anything is going on about this gathering or what the deal is. someone please let me know!

I know this is kind of an old post originally, and I'm assuming this thing kind of fell through, but if it didn't and there's still information out there about it...let me know?

What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back