• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chicagoland munch!

Details

Dear Kinky,

Your post reminded me of an episode of Seinfeld where Jerry tells George that he had sex with Elaine the night before. George is flabbergasted and then demands "details." But Jerry says that he's "not in the mood" for giving out details. "You're not in the mood?!" George replies. "Listen, Jerry: I'm out of a job, I don't have a girlfriend, and I live with my parents. You're not in the mood??--well you just GET in the mood!"

I was there and it seemed to be a very successful munch. Now, I don't have much to compare it to--it being my first gathering and all--so judge for yourself: I believe that at its peak, there were 13 people in attendance, 8 men and 5 women. Most of the women were attached to an attending man, but no matter--women are women!

The conversation was pretty comfortable, I would say. Andy did a great job of setting a relaxed tone (for those who haven't met him, he has a calm, friendly, "nothing to worry about here" aura around him. And his "feather-signal" plan worked out well.). There was a fair amount of "tickle-talk," although not continuous by any means. Other topics included what people did for a living, where they resided, and the possibility of future gatherings. (I also received some much-needed computer advice from His Divine Shadow!)

Two other highlights for now: Apparently, it was naturaltickler's birthday--for the third or fourth time this year. People on the deep inside may understand why the cake presented was decorated with a squirrel (I certainly don't). And the bravery award for the evening must go to Fttklr (spelling??); right there in the pub he managed to take a close-up photo of one of our fair lady's feet, the right one, I believe. (I'll let her identify herself, if she chooses.) I tried to act non-chalant and prepared what I would say to the waitress. "Yes, of course that's a man taking a picture of a woman's foot on top of this table. He's...a...professional podiatrist!"

I could go on, but I'm sure Andy and others will fill in additional points of interest. I'm glad I went. I look forward to an opportunity for actual play at some point in the near future.

dig dug dog

Last edited:
Hi all – Dog summed up our munch pretty well, and thanks for the kind words, ddd. I think we had a fairly good turnout and it seemed like everyone had a good time. Just to add a few details, of the 13 folks there, there were 3 couples, and we had a special guest from out of town - Euphoricy! There were some old acquaintances there, some new folks, and I got to connect some familiar TMF screen names to some real people.

We’re already planning the next one. There was some talk about going to another bar/restaurant on the near north side that has a back room we might be able to get to ourselves, or going to a private dungeon-type space. If we go with the dungeon, there will most definitely be some type of cover charge and a minimum age of 21. Let me know by reply post, pm or email ([email protected]) what your preferences are and whether you have any suggestions for a place to go.

Thanks to all who showed up!

my first post & the aforementioned picture

Greetings, CTA-ers (and everyone else)! Despite having been a member since...I guess 2002:confused: this would be my first POST. Now that the cherry is broken, I would like to:

#1 - Extend many thanks to Andy for coordinating this event!

#2 - Post the aforementioned pic mentioned by DDD:

munch01.jpg

Many thanks to sparkyBDJ, for accomodating my request!! (thx, Ms 'C')

I look forward to the next event, and hopefully I might be able to supply the STOCKS as well (I may post a seperate thread with a little story/history about them)!!

-footcklr

Last edited:
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back