• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chics Who Swear While Being Tickled

coldneck

TMF Expert
Not a big fan of it.
Kinda gives off the trailer vibe.

How about you?

I personally like swearing because some of these girls that are newbs seem kind of sweet and innocent, and knowing that the torture is driving them to the point of dropping the f-bomb or something is kinda hot. I mean, I like lots of giggling in the clips I watch but swearing here and there is not a bad thing at all.

Not really a factor for me. I guess I can see the whole "unladylike" angle, but I don't quite have those sensibilities.

Don't really care bout swearin.

But:
There's that one vid of "Tickle Abuse" with the girl from the UK, and it is sooooooo funny due to her swearin "bloody" and stuff!
When you are used to bad words like fuck and even worst, it can really make you laugh!

I'm not a fan of ladys who curse while being tickled or otherwise.

i'm a woman. i never said anything about being a "lady". :) (that should tell you where i stand.)

I don't have a preference. Without tickling when someone swears a lot, it kind of annoys me, but when it comes to tickling, it's not that big of a deal, I guess. I mean I prefer to hear laughing but if they blurt out some cuss words, then that's okay, it's just a reaction that some give out.. sometimes they just can't control it.

I think it's quite humorous, and can be kinda cute. means it is affecting them

I find begging and "oh noez not there!" to be repulsive if they were ever to come from me. I can't just be quiet, so I have to put something in their place. Swear words fit perfectly and make me feel like less of a punk-ass bitch.

Who cares? The concept of "bad words" is just absurd to me. If you wanna say "fuck", go for it.
On topic, I think it's funny, and definitely a sign that you're doing something right. XD

While I'm not an advocate of complete potty mouthery of lee's, I like a little profanity mixed in with begging and giggling

I find begging and "oh noez not there!" to be repulsive if they were ever to come from me. I can't just be quiet, so I have to put something in their place. Swear words fit perfectly and make me feel like less of a punk-ass bitch.

Yea, nobody likes to feel like a punk ass bitch......or bitch ass punk either lol

Who cares? The concept of "bad words" is just absurd to me.

I have to agree with this. However, while cursing doesn't bother me, saying the same damn thing over and over is less impressive.

A curse blurted without appropriate context is simply an expletive. Several curses blurted consecutively in such a fashion, even if they're completely unique, is really just the same idea over and over; expletive, expletive, expletive.

However, if the tickling is that intense, there may not be room for more than a handful of ideas. :eek:

I feel like there's a time and place for everything and if I'm getting tickled beyond belief, then yeah...expect to hear some profanity from me. Though I try not to, but hey it happens.

shit happens....

seriously though... i may swear here and there but not every other word worth...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back