• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chinese Cartoon (Goat/F Feet)

King Of Wolves

TMF Novice
While toon stuff is not my cup of tea, I spotted this and thought some of you may be interested.

It's chinese so I don't understand the details, but basically. a woman is caught and accused of being a spy/thief, and is sentenced to be tortured by being tied up and having the soles of her feet licked by a goat.

iqiyi.com/dongman/20100911/n35238.html# (Scene starts at 9:25)

Attachments

• Chinese Goat Tickle Scene.jpg
    Chinese Goat Tickle Scene.jpg
    609.5 KB · Views: 1,356
Good find! It has been awhile since anyone has found any Chinese mainstream tickling. Especially /f. Someone needs to be on the lookout for more /m though.

That's a really excellent find, King! Thank you! It also continues at 17:01 btw.

Wonder if someone can translate for us, especially the end part when she's being rescued and they all start weirdly crying lol.

Last edited:
From what I can gather, the lee is some sort of assassin/spy trying to kill the young cook. The girl doing the interrogating is in love with the cook and has been trying to prove that the spy is evil, but every time she comes close the spy makes it seem as if she's being bullied, causing the cook to sympathize with her and making the other girl look bad.

Wonder if someone can translate for us, especially the end part when she's being rescued and they all start weirdly crying lol.

Apparently that cook kid cries at everything haha. Also, what's with the lee's sunglasses? Is she blind?

King, thanks for the link.

Papi, the sunglasses must be her disguise, like Clark Kent wore glasses....;) King, I also thank you for the post.

The best mainstream cartoon find i have seen in a long time! Is there anywhere to see how it continues as well? The site won't work anymore and youtube only has the main part

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back