• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Christina Carter ToeTied F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
For Catherine’s birthday, I thought I would offer her an exclusive opportunity to tickle the legendary Christina Carter. Christina is quite the squirmer and absolutely cannot stand to have her toes tightly bound while she is forced to experience all the tickling talents Catherine has at her disposal. No wrinkle on Christina’s soles are spared the onslaught of feathers, fingers and brushes as she screams and laughs her head off. Of course, Catherine wants to tickle Christina from head to toe and really does a number on her ribs and hips before we head back down to her feet to see how much more ticklish her well oiled arches can get. I hope you all enjoy this elusive tickle target and her gorgeous toes. I know Catherine did!

TickleAbuse.com Download this and all my tickling videos with your membership

Tickle Abuse 2 My videos on clips4sale

TickleCustoms.com

Attachments

• christinatt1.jpg
    christinatt1.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 1,005
  • christinatt2.jpg
    christinatt2.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 1,571
  • christinatt3.jpg
    christinatt3.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 1,226
  • christinatt4.jpg
    christinatt4.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 734
  • Christina Carter ToeTied Sample.wmv
    5.7 MB · Views: 1,150
Christina Carter Cumming F/F

Christina Carter knows her way around a vibrator so I didn't expect her to broken by forced orgasms. However, I didn't expect her to cum as fast or as often as she did. It's amazing what holding the vibrator on a clit can do to a woman after she cums no matter how experienced she may be. She begs and curses Cat for never leaving her poor pussy alone as she comes down off of each and every orgasm. Meanwhile, drool continues to run down her chest lubricating her **** which is already soaked from her first few orgasms of the scene. No one accepts a ballgag like Christina. Completely restrained, she knows she has no choice but to accept her fate and let each wave of pleasure envelop her before her sensitized pussy threatens to overwhelm her senses. What a showstopper!

Orgasmabuse.com

Orgasm Abuse on c4s

Attachments

• christinacumming1.jpg
    christinacumming1.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 504
  • christinacumming2.jpg
    christinacumming2.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 318
  • christinacumming3.jpg
    christinacumming3.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 695
  • christinacumming4.jpg
    christinacumming4.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 262
  • Christina Carter Cumming Sample.wmv
    6 MB · Views: 403
Legendary Arches F/F

Christina Carter's feet are well known for their gorgeous wrinkly soles and cute little toes. Soft as butter and delectably sweet, Christina loves having her feet played with and it has been a while she had a loyal foot servant to attend to the needs of her supple arches. We all know Cat loves to worship but today she is especially proud to serve at the feet of a foot goddess. She wastes no time getting her feet out of her sexy pumps as Christina asks her what she likes best about her feet before instructing her new slave how best to worship at her feet. You can see Christina's hips wiggle as each toe is sucked one by one and her wrinkles are nibbled. Could you resist the moans and gasps of a seductress as beautiful as Christina Carter when her bare feet beckon for your touch?

TA WORSHIP

Attachments

• legend5.jpg
    legend5.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 627
  • legend6.jpg
    legend6.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 491
  • legend7.jpg
    legend7.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 486
  • legend12.jpg
    legend12.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 397
  • legendaryarche.wmv
    3.2 MB · Views: 262
her feet are truly amazing!! I need to see her get her revenge on Catherine!! Sexy shoots!!!:bouncybou:bugeyed:

I've been waiting for Christina Carter to come to Tickle Abuse for YEARS!

Absolutely wonderful! Please tell me you got her in the rack with a tickle and orgasm clip.

its so good to see the legend Christina Carter back after all those years those barefeet are still looking fine and tasty also still ticklish as they have always been i like to see Christina Carter tickled more daily also tickle other ladys as well . she still looks good after all those years happy birthday Christina Carter hope you liked that ticklish adventure today.

Christina Carter back for one tickling shoot. Always nice to see. :) I especially enjoyed her work with Darling.

Cool. I'd love to see Christina as the ler, she was always ruthless.

Hot clips!! Good to see Christina back. And happy Birthday Catherine! :)

God!
Christina Carter was the best tickler ever!
You are not going to let her go without she tickling the hell of all your ticklees, would you?

ya tickle some one else please and tickle christana as well more.

Catherine Foxx on Christina Carter ... FAN-TAS-TIC !
(would love more with CC - as a lee she is amazing - and ler as well !)

Post edited due to my error in reading the original post from Tickle Abuse.

My error totally on this one.

James Darke

Last edited:
I usually don't get involved in squabbles between producers, but you guys are just using the poster's thread to advertise your own content. You took one word out of his entire post and made a big thing out of it. Cry babies. And you're also making an assumption that people in this forum are stupid enough to believe that only TA could get Carter, and no one else. Grow up. Also before you make the accusation, I'm not some plant by TA. Check how long I've been a member. I also haven't held back from throwing punches at TA either, as you can check my post history.

I usually don't get involved in squabbles between producers, but you guys are just using the poster's thread to advertise your own content. You took one word out of his entire post and made a big thing out of it. Cry babies. And you're also making an assumption that people in this forum are stupid enough to believe that only TA could get Carter, and no one else. Grow up. Also before you make the accusation, I'm not some plant by TA. Check how long I've been a member. I also haven't held back from throwing punches at TA either, as you can check my post history.

You are correct!

I misread the original post.

My error.

JD

Last edited:
Ever since her first tickle clip with Tickle Central, Christina Carter has mezmerized the tickle fetish world and established her self as a tickle fetish icon. I'm very glad to see her return to shooting tickle videos, but I since I shot tickle videos with her 2 days before this post and since she's also working with FTKL Images on shooting some absolutely amazing tickle videos, I find it very misleading to claim any exclusivity regarding working with her for tickle videos. In simple English, we call that a lie.

I just got back from Fetishcon an hour ago and just saw this post.

It is better to only speak truthfully.

ChristinaCarter-03-800.jpg

ChristinaCarter-05-800.jpg

ChristinaCarter-01-800.jpg

ChristinaCarter-02-800.jpg

ChristinaCarter-04-800.jpg

No offense, but you're completely off base with your tone here. At no point did Tickle Abuse claim exclusivity of Christina Carter. Not once. I read over the posts multiple times to see if there is even something that could have been miscommunicated. All that is talked about? Christina's status as a legendary model and that Catherine was going to get the 'gift' of tickling her exclusively, which proves correct since Catherine was the top in all three videos featuring Christina Carter at Tickle/Orgasm Abuse.

That's the most someone could come up with, which would be clearly true to anyone seeing or reading this.

There is no claim of Tickle Abuse exclusivity. There is no claim that no one else shot her. The Tickle Abuse account isn't lying or pushing a false narrative in their advertising. Any dialogue or talk of this being one off is from forum users. Not from the producer in question.

Now, I personally love Christina Carter content. Spread her about and tickle her every which way from Sunday head to toe. However, doing this here, like this, out of calling out someone for lying when basic comprehension shows this at best feigned ethics and at worst underhanded advertising, is not a good look and should probably stood to be retracted.

No offense, but you're completely off base with your tone here. At no point did Tickle Abuse claim exclusivity of Christina Carter. Not once. I read over the posts multiple times to see if there is even something that could have been miscommunicated. All that is talked about? Christina's status as a legendary model and that Catherine was going to get the 'gift' of tickling her exclusively, which proves correct since Catherine was the top in all three videos featuring Christina Carter at Tickle/Orgasm Abuse.

That's the most someone could come up with, which would be clearly true to anyone seeing or reading this.

There is no claim of Tickle Abuse exclusivity. There is no claim that no one else shot her. The Tickle Abuse account isn't lying or pushing a false narrative in their advertising. Any dialogue or talk of this being one off is from forum users. Not from the producer in question.

Now, I personally love Christina Carter content. Spread her about and tickle her every which way from Sunday head to toe. However, doing this here, like this, out of calling out someone for lying when basic comprehension shows this at best feigned ethics and at worst underhanded advertising, is not a good look and should probably stood to be retracted.

You are correct!

My error.

JD

You are correct!

My error.

JD

So, it seems. However, I do agree with, and will continue to support, your stance against any nonsense and/or blatant dishonesty, in any venue. It's worth the risk of error.

awesome previews, I love Christina's bondage work and its even better to see her get tickled :)

I really hope you guys bring her back in the future!

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back