• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Christmas tickling? Need unique ideas

Bondo

TMF Master
I'm shooting a Christmas themed foot fetish photo shoot in a few days, and I would like to hear some unique ideas on how to incorporate foot tickling into the concept. I'm looking for ideas other than "just tickle her with a candy cane". How can I tie it in strategically with a holiday theme?

It's a "parts modeling" photo shoot, so it will be from the model's knee down.

Bondo

Bondo my man!

How about stuck in the chimney? Bare feet stickling out like on Hope and Faith?

Sigh.

Happy Holidays!

~ toyou

so little time

So many possibilites. The main thing that springs to mind is to do something holliday orriented with the bondage. Wraping paper, garland, tinnsel, start with some holliday flavor socks or leggings on. I personally am kind of amused by the idea of having a sadistic santa or mrs. claws (see what I did there, ok maybe it was just funny to me) and or some elves tickling the model for being on the naughty list. So thats my gut reaction. I also second toyous great idea (I loved that clip) good luck.

How about introducing a new custom involving those who stand under mistletoe? :D

Last edited:
Hmmm how about someone standing on a ladder to top off the tree and having her feet tickled?

my idea...........

How about having a woman wear socks that look like wrapping paper? Or perhaps decorate a pair of socks with ribbon and bows for a woman to wear on her feet. Then you can make believe her feet are a Christmas present. Afterall, removing the socks from a woman's feet is like unwrapping a gift!

drew70 said:
How about introducing a new custom involving those who stand under mistletoe? :D
Bondo my foot-brutha from another mutha..... :cool2: Drew here read my mind.....as did 'tickles.'

...instead of mistletoe...it could be tickletoe. Feet found under it get tickled.....and/or...toes get sucked. (would that make it SUCKLEtoe then??? Hmmmm)

...with what 'tickles' added, I dig that.....Santa with a mondo foot fetish.......comes down the chimney 'n shit and sees a hottie who fell asleep on the sofa. The snack she left for him accompanied with a note with VERY suggestive overtones regarding her feet.....he gradually awakens her from her slumber using yes..his fingers, but also that big billowy beard to tickle her feet and toes. I've had a Christmas poem brewing in my mind in fact regarding the latter.....once I have it close enough to finished upstairs...it's getting shared in here to commemorate the holiday season. :santasmil

Great ideas!

Good ideas, keep 'em coming. They're all great and I'm writing them down. I seriously wish my studio had a chimney. *wink*

This is a mainstream parts modeling photo shoot with feet as the focus, meaning it's not intended to be so fetish oriented. So what I'm trying to do is find subliminal ways to involve tickling without suggesting that I have a tickling fetish.

Definitely mistletoe, gotta have some of that. The Santa beard would be good too.

If you smell electricity, that's my brainstorm kicking into overdrive.

Bondo -

Great idea!

How about finding a lovely foot sticking out of a stocking? Or pulling one out of your stocking?

how about some kind of consesual video where Mrs. Clause is talking to a female elf and orders her to create an ultimate tickling tool toy and use it on her feet.

Here is an idea, put a feather and bonadge cuff's on Santa's cookie plate instead of milk and cookies.

Run a few Christmas lights through her feet and around her toes...

Great ideas from everyone though!

Wow! The cuffs and feather replacing Santa's milk and cookies is a great idea! I don't know if it'll work specifically for this photo session, but it's a great idea for a future shoot.

how about "tis the season to be jolley" caption with.......

an attratractive scantilly-clad woman in ankle stocks and a feindish looking ler in executioner garb with a table full of tickle tools like feathers, brushes, dusters getting ready to sit down on a stool positioned right in front of her in a dugeon decorated for the holidays and a HUGE caption that read "tis the season to be jolley" and two frames that capture how the session began and ended with the lee exhausted and distraught. Happy holidays all!

Candy Cane Socks!!!! A Must!!!

MasterTT said:
...start with some holliday flavor socks or leggings on...

I have just the perfect pair of socks, guaranteed to add a memorable sexy flair to your shoot. Their candy cane socks, over the knee socks with red and white stripes like a candy cane. There really hot, and will def add christmas cheer as well as sexy leg and foot wear to your shoot. Here is where you can buy them.

Click Here!

It's a rather standard idea.....but this might delight those of us who dig seeing F/M scenes/photos....

....Santa comes home early Christmas morning....ebullient as always, but a little bushed...Mrs. Claus bathes his feet, dries them...then sits with him...takes his feet...and spends some time tickling and fondling them...

....if your site isn't going that route (haven't had the opp. to check it out yet...), you could just reverse the roles....and have Santa spoil Mrs. Claus in much the same manner ('cuz Santa just strikes me as being that kind of dude....).

Hey Luv2Tickle69,

Well, these photos aren't necessarily for my website. It's for a commercial portfolio. Somehow though, I think a few of them will end up posted here and on my website.

I'm thinking that the branches/spines of a pine tree would be a great tickling tool. What do you think?

Bondo said:
I'm thinking that the branches/spines of a pine tree would be a great tickling tool. What do you think?
Absolutely!!! Certainly symbolic enough..... :cool2:

Perhaps the tip of a Christmas bulb? (unlit, natch!!!!)

A batch of tinsel on a bare belly? (or bare soles of course.....with the lady along her stomach, making her soles more accessible)

.....oh....all kinds of possibilities.

jaketickle said:
an attratractive scantilly-clad woman in ankle stocks and a feindish looking ler in executioner garb with a table full of tickle tools like feathers, brushes, dusters getting ready to sit down on a stool positioned right in front of her in a dugeon decorated for the holidays and a HUGE caption that read "tis the season to be jolley" and two frames that capture how the session began and ended with the lee exhausted and distraught. Happy holidays all!

I like what he said. I don't know why there has to be an idea for holiday tickling theme anyway. I mean what's so great about the holidays that there has to be tickling? I mean of course this is coming from someone who growing up since I was an only child and most of my cousins were about a decade older than me and my Dad's brother never had kids (he never will) went to family gatherings and most of the time was the ONLY kid there so I was surrounded by adults. I made the best of it anyway.

:couch:

I haven't read every post, so if this has already been mentioned this just ignore it.....

feet = stockings

stockings go with Christmas............ use your imagination from there........

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back