• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Christmas Tree

Texas_Tickle

4th Level Orange Feather
I went ahead and put out my Christmas Tree today (yes I know it's before T-Giving) and wondered if anybody else had their Holiday decorations out.

My wife already put up both of ours, except she stopped because some of our lights aren't working. I came home to find our wreath already on our door.

Our tree has not come down in two years...so you are not early...

We hanged out lights the first winter I spend in this country...now these light aren't put down for 5 years now...lol

Canadians already had their thanksgiving...so technically we can start putting up decorations over here:wub:

I can't even do Christmas music before Thanksgiving much less decorations. Drives me nuts.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wJnd7jcqAoo?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wJnd7jcqAoo?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Now see I love them and saw them in person so that's slightly more acceptable. But I hate having to go shopping this time of year.

We already put up our bunny rabbit and festive egg decorations. C'mon people.......Easter is right around the corner!!!

Drew

waaay too early for Xmas decorations here. In a month, may be even a bit later

Well then I'm too tired for the "feats of strength".

Drew

You can do eet...

0.jpg

Team Canada will have a small tree for their Christmas party on the 5th. Until then, I'm going to slowly decorate my own place. :redheart:

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back