• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Christy Hemme Fans, Dont Bother Going To Her Site!

Wicker Man

TMF Regular
Yeah dont bother because youre gonna be tempted to join the message board which I did. Now there was a lesbian who was saying she wanted to keep Christy safe...is that freakin weird or what? So I introduce myself on the old get to know you thread and I said and I quote "Christy Hemme has the best legs on God green earth." That was my only post and my only visit. When I tried to post again a message saying I was banned came on the screen and that was it. Sometimes it seems like everyone just wants to dump their garbage on ol Wicker Mans head! I mean nice legs? I tell my sisters friend Jessica that!!! Its the old double standard or bad luck. No IP address either guys cuz remember this was my first time on the site. Well let me say here and now that Christy Hemme DOES have the best legs and if I play martyr, then so be it! I emailed the administrator telling him...well some not so nice things! I accept my punishment if it is coming. "I AM NOT AN ANIMAL!!" -Joseph Merrick "The Elephant Man" :sowrong:

fuck those bitches

most message board admins are stupid mother fuckers who wouldn't last 5 minutes if they ever met someone in real life whom theyd banned/mocked then banned ....ive been banned from so many boards it's not even funny, just for speaking my mind

the tmf mods are by far the best, very understanding and forgiving

You guys are right. I got banned from a wrestling board once for saying Triple H is overrated. No exaggeration! The mods here at least give you multiple warnings and tell you what your doing wrong. Ah well like you guys said...Fuck em! :ranty:

So what you're saying is that the mods for the site of a woman who's so obviously appealing to the male audience are a bunch of man-bashing, Solanas-worshipping, emotionally backward dykes? Well, I guess some people can get the irony. They must've blown a fuse at that Wrestlemania trailer with the When Harry Met Sally parody! :p

Krokus said:
fuck those bitches

most message board admins are stupid mother fuckers who wouldn't last 5 minutes if they ever met someone in real life whom theyd banned/mocked then banned ....ive been banned from so many boards it's not even funny, just for speaking my mind

the tmf mods are by far the best, very understanding and forgiving

Hey Mini Pac, another great post.... :sowrong: You need help.

Hey Guys, get this, I tell the webmaster on his personal link about what happened and he apologized and asked me to come back. I told them that you cant expect a Playboy model to have a site suitable for kids. The idiot told me that there are CHILDREN viewing these posts!!! The moronocy!!! Gee Christy Hemme and Elmo from Seasame Street...a good mix right? So then this Rhodes scholar tells me that Christy herself views the posts and I remind him that I proposed marriage to her and asked her out on a date. I dont believe that a Christy Hemme will marry or date me I was asking to flatter her and show my devotion (women of this site spare me the "its creepy" nonsense all do respect.). I told him that she obviously has a good sense of humor and I think she would find it to be humorous. The ban was lifted. I guess when I told him I had a bunch of friends who will join his site and say worse things than marriage proposals he got a bit intimidated! LOL! A bunch of friends to destroy his site! I dont even have a coupon to save on a carton of milk! Christy's legs rule!!!! :lovestory

Uh yeah well I was on her site and man hating dykes is putting it mildly. Get this were not allowed to discuss Christy as if she was a sex object this is a site about her wrestling ability. The kid wrestled all of 3 matches and she sucked in all 3!!! They said "Christy herself wants this to be a G rated site"...THIS IS A PLAYBOY PLAYMATE!!! I mean you could see from her interviews that Christy Hemmes not the sharpest knife in the drawer but this is beyond stupidity. Good lord whats next a Jenna Jameson site where we cant discuss HER career? Aside from shopping, the internet is becoming more and more of a waste of time and my energy is more and more wasted dealing with imbeciles like this im sorry! :sowrong:

Be careful about the arguing boys. Myriads' eye is sharp and punishment blunt. :xpeepsofa

Well got banned again but at least I called them a bunch of man-hating dykes before I left! I got banned for saying she looks great in Playboy...no exagerration. Oh well I guess men cant be men on the on web anymore! :rolleyes:

Damn this thread is a year old. Still im up for anything about Christy...shes freakin' hotter than hell! :D

Ok, so if you don't want to be seen as a sex symbol dont take your clothes off for playboy! Christy is hot and if she is gonna flaunt it then she should know that boys and men (and some women like me) will mention her sexy legs, chest or whatever! Give me a break!
CHRISTY has a great body! And her legs are flippin' hot!

I don't know that Ms Hemme has a problem with people watching her, Tulipangel. The problem seems to have been on an unofficial board moderated by volunteers - much like the one. The lesbian-bashing from the original poster makes me doubt that the problems were all (or even mainly) on the moderators' side, though.

Wicker Man said:
They said "Christy herself wants this to be a G rated site"...THIS IS A PLAYBOY PLAYMATE!!!

Hmmm, Thats why I figure it has some to do with her.... I think her site is down now anyway!

Redmage said:
I don't know that Ms Hemme has a problem with people watching her, Tulipangel. The problem seems to have been on an unofficial board moderated by volunteers - much like the one. The lesbian-bashing from the original poster makes me doubt that the problems were all (or even mainly) on the moderators' side, though.

Well I dont know Wicker Man and never have been to Christys site but having lesbians run a site about a Playboy Model (no offense to lesbians) is fucking ridiculous. :disgust:

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back