• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Claire Coda in Sensory Deprived Foot Tickle Hell (m/f)

spectret

Verified
Sensory Deprived Foot Tickle Hell 1_4.1.1.jpg

available via my manyvids and also purchasable through onlyfans (extended trailers are available on OF, and the full video is available at a discounted price for OF subscribers).

trailer: https://twitter.com/clairecoda/status/1590436749763018752

this video is jam-packed with pretty much everything i adore about my tickle fetish–both sensual and sadistic tickles, a wide variety of (sometimes unusual) tickle tools, lots of intimate finger tickles, sensory deprivation, tight bondage, and meticulous sensation play. this session was tickling-heavy, with many additional sensations used to heighten my ticklishness and keep me unaware of what was coming next.

fettish vids begins this clip by displaying me in a strait jacket, tight full-body straps, toe ties, a blindfold, gag and headphones to make sure my feeling of helplessness is as engulfing as possible. i was completely at his whim, with no way to anticipate what was coming next. my mind raced as he talked (for me, barely audibly) to the camera about the deep layer of hell i was about to be thrust into. since he's skilled at bastinado/falaka, he knew it would amp up my ticklishness, and began my torment with a gradually intensifying series of lashes on my soles. he used pain on my feet intermittently throughout to keep me desperate and squealy <3

derek even goes back to reinforce the toe ties even tighter around halfway through the session to add additional layers of vulnerability to his teases, taunting me to the camera all the while as i can barely hear anything at all-- just my own muffled, laughter, moans, and screams. to subvert my body’s ability to adjust to his tickling, he also used fire and ice torment on my soles to make them quickly hot and cold, a euphorically painful feeling i’d never felt. some of the tools he uses to tickle me in this 48 minute nightmare include a pink feather vibrator, feathers, a drum brush, oil and a shampoo brush, grooming gloves, an electric toothbrush, and a wartenberg wheel. after stimulating me through other means, his fingers finally coming back to stroke up and down my arches is enough to make me crumble.

this scene is minimally edited with cuts only between angle switches, a thorough outro interview, eroticism, and merciless tickling. a brief moment of navel and belly tickles, too. xoxo

Last edited:
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back