• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Classless Cleveland Indians Fans At Tigers-Indians Game.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
I just read an article which said that at last Wednesday's Tigers- Indians game... played in Detroit.. when Tigers fans chanted "Let's Go Tigers".. (A normal chant for a home team at a baseball game).. fans of the visiting Cleveland Indians who were at the game,.. began heckling by saying "Detroit's Bankrupt".

To me, this is a low, classless, blow which is making fun of a difficult situation that the city of Detroit is facing.

As everyone knows, I watch the news from Philadelphia every night. Philadelphia is currently faced with perhaps not having funding to open their schools, either at all.. or perhaps partially. I'm an Atlanta Braves fan, and used to attend Braves-Phillies games every year in Philadelphia when I lived in PA. I would never think to reply to a "Let's go Phillies" chant with something like "Philadelphia's schools have no money", etc. Such is cruel, and I would consider my doing such.. just cause to have my ass kicked.

Fucking cruel morons!

The article is at

Yardbarker.com/msn/articles/Cleveland_Fans_Chant_Detroit's_Bankrupt.

It's a pennant race. Detroit and Cleveland are in 1st and 2nd, respectively, with Kansas City shocking everyone within striking distance, and it's only August.

Yes, that is a classless act by Cleveland fans. Yes, you can root for your own team, yes, you can even heckle the other team, but keep it in good taste. If the roles were reversed, how would you feel?

On the other note by SamuelKhan, HOW BOUT THEM ROYALS!? Been a long time since Kansas City has played meaningful games this late in the season. It feels good!

Barbershopman

Well, I gotta' tell ya..

Cleveland fans haven't been known for decorum and diplomacy...nor have they been known for stadium etiquette.

But even on that level it was pretty tacky

But it didn't stop Detroit from putting the broom on the Indians so Detroit fans and residents don't have that much to be upset about

Cruel morons or irony at its finest? The city is in bankruptcy yet is funding a new hockey arena for the Red Wings, committed funds for Comerica Park, and the Tigers themselves have an extremely high payroll. Its sports and passion abounds. The chants weren't out of bounds, nor were the funds being used for sport teams as per legal reasons.

Cruel morons or irony at its finest? The city is in bankruptcy yet is funding a new hockey arena for the Red Wings, committed funds for Comerica Park, and the Tigers themselves have an extremely high payroll. Its sports and passion abounds. The chants weren't out of bounds, nor were the funds being used for sport teams as per legal reasons.

So the city is broke but the sports teams are thriving?

That's very interesting..

Cleveland, Detroit been to both cities at least a half dozen times not seeing a huge difference, sorry Cleveland.

I'm a Phillies fan...that seems tame to me....hmm

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back