• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CLIP STORE FINALLY OPEN! "MyTicklishSide"

HerTicklishSide

TMF Novice
The moment that many have PM'd me about has finally arrived! Sophie has finally opened her clips store!
She currently has a good variety of 14 clips up, but will be adding to that count regularly.

If you have any specific video requests for tickling and/or foot fetish fantasies please send me a PM and we will get to work on them asap! Thank you for your patience and please enjoy!

Also, if you have any suggestions to help improve our video's and service please feel free to send them my way in the form of constructive criticism ;)

MyTicklishSide clips store:

http://clips4sale.com/104700

Have a ticklish day,
-Myles

STORE UPDATE #1

Hey tickling family,

You will find 3 new clips on "MyTicklishSide"'(s) Clips Store

1. "Sophie's Sensual Foot Massage" (A foot massage video thats sexier than any foot massage video you've seen in a long time - if not ever)

2. "Sophie's Barefoot JOI" (This one is obviously on the naughty side... All I will say is Sophie's perfect, pedicured and wrinkled soles are right in your face for the whole JOI)

3. "Caught Looking" (A humiliation themed video featuring sock removal, perfectly pedicured soles and the dominant side of Sophie)

http://clips4sale.com/104700

Have a great night!
-Myles

Good luck with your new store.

First clip at the top when I viewed it was a Guy being tickled, scrolling down I see you do have some with women being tickled. I would suggest you have 2 seperate stores I am not interested in seeing guys being tickled so generally dont look at stores that show that. I notice the most successful stores seem to focus on either /F OR /M hopefully you will take this as a positive suggestion as it is intended.

Good luck with your store either way. :)

FAKE "MYTICKLISHSIDE" ACCOUNT ALREADY UP
Sorry for all the caps guys, I know that aggravates me, but I'm hoping it encourages more views and thus more awareness.

Sophie has been very kind to me with regards to my foot fetish and very kind to the community when it come to sharing it with us, so I'm coming to the TMF in need of your help on a sensitive matter. Although she's super sweet when it comes to being a part of this foot fetish thing, she still has her own life, friends, family and co-workers to keep in mind. Because of that we keep "MyTicklishSide" to the fellow foot lovers... they understand.

Recently an old co-worker of Sophie's somehow found that she was in the foot fetish scene and started following her under a fetish alias. She collected a few of Sophie's posts and started using them as her own. Near as I can figure she screen shot them and cropped out the "MyTicklishSide" stamp. She didn't stop there though ... She linked the fake profile to Sophie's actual (non foot fetish) profile and then followed all the people she follows. Sophie has gotten texts and calls from Aunts, kids she used to babysit, friends and immediate family. It's been a damage control nightmare. I did the only thing I could think of and centred the focus on me, by saying that I'm the weird one, and that Sophie only does these amazing things because she knows how much it means to me.

I knew this was going to happened eventually, I just didn't think it would be so quickly, or from someone she actually knew.
The fake Instagram profile is: "footfetishgirlbrit" and I need you guys to help me make sure this piece of crap gets taken down. With enough reports it should light a fire under Instagram.

Due to this hiccup we might be a little slow with footage over the next week. It was a cruel act that hurt us quite a bit. Sophie has also changed her Instagram settings. You now have to request a follow before being able to see any posts. We assume this bitch will simply make another fake account and try to do it again so we need to weed out any potential scammer profiles before accepting follow requests in the future.

Yes, the elephant in the room: I know the name of the person, but being a somewhat reasonable man, I'm giving her the one strike. She has been warned and if she does it again I will personally make her life a living hell.

Sorry for such a crappy tempered post,
-Myles

I completely understand what you mean and it's definitely the kinda feedback we want :) Truthfully, that's something I should know to do anyway, but very grateful you reminded me. Should see that change in the very near future.
Good luck with your new store.

First clip at the top when I viewed it was a Guy being tickled, scrolling down I see you do have some with women being tickled. I would suggest you have 2 seperate stores I am not interested in seeing guys being tickled so generally dont look at stores that show that. I notice the most successful stores seem to focus on either /F OR /M hopefully you will take this as a positive suggestion as it is intended.

Good luck with your store either way. :)

Thanks for sharing - your vids look pretty badass...

But - Is there any chance you can post some legit preview clips here onsite (that are longer than 10 seconds) - and ones that actually include some tickling action?

Most definitely dude! Stay tuned, big updates are coming soon!
Thanks for sharing - your vids look pretty badass...

But - Is there any chance you can post some legit preview clips here onsite (that are longer than 10 seconds) - and ones that actually include some tickling action?

Doing it right

As some have probably noticed, our store is down. No, we're not done, not even close! We are however, taking this little speed bump as an opportunity to set up our stores properly.

As I posted in my image thread (new pics there btw) we're going to be opening (/F) & (/M) clip stores to better separate the material. I will also be making sure to have decent previews posted here of all the videos that will be up in the stores. We will be opening again in no time, so keep an eye out for that update in this thread.

We ain't going' NOWHERE

-Myles

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back