• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Clips4sale issue

Wario642

Has anyone else had this problem.

Ive purchases a few videos now from different studio's and can watch them on the website without any problems, however when I download them from the website to my phone they always download without any sound. Is this done on purpose or is there any issue with my device or browser.

Thanks.

I have never had a problem with C4S downloads.
However, I have never downloaded them to my phone.

Have you messaged Clips4sale directly? They should be able to provide a solution.

Yes, im still awaiting a response. Ill try using my laptop this time and see if it makes any difference.

There are many different video formats on clips4sale e.g. MP4, WMV (especially older stuff), .MOV, etc... It might help to understand if a specific format is causing your issues. I know every once in a while I would stumble upon an older store with great content and they would have a video format that is tough to handle.

https://clips4salestudio.zendesk.co...152494-Allowed-File-Types-as-of-March-01-2019

Some stores do have some of the no longer allowed types as many have videos from like pre 2010 in the store if you scroll back far enough.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back