• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Clips4Sale Sales down this past week for Producers?

I'm freaking out here too! In the three years I have been on clips4sale, I have never seen such a bad month as this one. I e-mailed them and they said everything is running fine.

If there are other outlets better than clips4sale, please share!

Payloadz.com is an option I am exploring. Plus they don't take 40% of the cut like C4S.

With the new changes on the main page and the entry pages it may effect how your customers were finding you. It took 29 hours and 8 pots of coffee but I'm finally back on track, I may even beat last month in a few days. I hate to say it guys but its time to get very analytical if you want to compete with 50 new studios a month in our genre. even if we only lose 1 sale to each new guy at an average of 5 bucks a pop thats -250.00 per month. Everybody thinks making and selling intense tickle videos is easy so it will be very competitive for quite some time. And believe me these new guys are hungry. Don't Abandon a good ship guys start rowing.

With the new changes on the main page and the entry pages it may effect how your customers were finding you. It took 29 hours and 8 pots of coffee but I'm finally back on track, I may even beat last month in a few days. I hate to say it guys but its time to get very analytical if you want to compete with 50 new studios a month in our genre. even if we only lose 1 sale to each new guy at an average of 5 bucks a pop thats -250.00 per month. Everybody thinks making and selling intense tickle videos is easy so it will be very competitive for quite some time. And believe me these new guys are hungry. Don't Abandon a good ship guys start rowing.

Very much agreed. There is money to be made, if you know how to market your product. Don't expect people to just come to you. You need to advertise, advertise, advertise.

Pimp your site as often as you can.

Plus having promotions does not hurt and I found that once I offered a free DVD a month, for members of my club, I saw my membership numbers boost dramatically.

Also some people think Clips4Sale is the only place you can sell videos. Absolutely not true. Just do your homework and you will find there are other (and in my opinion, better) services than Clips4sale.

For example on Payloadz.com, when somebody purchases a video, you get the money right away (via Paypal). You don't have to wait a whole month, plus they don't make you wait until you hit X number of sales, before they pay you.

I still have my C4S store, but am finding I am doing better with Payloadz (because I can sell it cheaper, as they do not take such a huge cut of the profits)

Very much agreed. There is money to be made, if you know how to market your product. Don't expect people to just come to you. You need to advertise, advertise, advertise.

Pimp your site as often as you can.

Plus having promotions does not hurt and I found that once I offered a free DVD a month, for members of my club, I saw my membership numbers boost dramatically.

Also some people think Clips4Sale is the only place you can sell videos. Absolutely not true. Just do your homework and you will find there are other (and in my opinion, better) services than Clips4sale.

For example on Payloadz.com, when somebody purchases a video, you get the money right away (via Paypal). You don't have to wait a whole month, plus they don't make you wait until you hit X number of sales, before they pay you.

I still have my C4S store, but am finding I am doing better with Payloadz (because I can sell it cheaper, as they do not take such a huge cut of the profits)

I don't think Payloads will work for me I am too hardcore for paypals rules. However I do have a vanilla tickle store I might try that with..... Yes I do tickle fully clothed girls too. I just like bouncing bare boobs more lol. Gotta get a paysite going next month though I could fill 1 site with just the tickle brats club.

I don't think Payloads will work for me I am too hardcore for paypals rules. However I do have a vanilla tickle store I might try that with..... Yes I do tickle fully clothed girls too. I just like bouncing bare boobs more lol. Gotta get a paysite going next month though I could fill 1 site with just the tickle brats club.

Tickle Zen has some nude tickling clips on Payloadz as well as Tickle Challenge. Now mind you I am selling clips with nudity, but so far nobody has complained.

I looked over their TOS before I signed up, and it didn't say anything about not selling adult or sexually-oriented material.

Plus they have an affiliate program, where others can also sell your clips as well.

That may be the next thing I look into.

Cool, I'll look over the TOS regarding penetration, handjobs and the like. If the most they take is topless and nude tickle I still have a ton in the archives and if its worth a few hundred a month then I wont complain.

Here is a list of their 'no-no' items:

You may not use the PayLoadz System or the products or services provided through or in connection with the PayLoadz System to:

rent, lease, license, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer or sublicense Your rights hereunder to any third party;
defame, libel, slander, impersonate, abuse, harass, threaten, invade the privacy of or otherwise violate or infringe the legal rights (including the rights of privacy and publicity) of any other person;
conduct, promote or forward illegal contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, unsolicited e-mail ( including "spamming") or multi-level or illegal marketing campaigns
sell or distribute distribution lists, containing any personal information, including, without limitation, email addresses, home or work addresses, phone numbers, or any other identifying information whatsoever without the express contractual rights to provide such information;
harm minors in any way;
publish, post, distribute, disseminate, advertise or link to any: (i) content, site, topic, name, material or information which is defamatory, libelous, slanderous, or infringing; (ii) software, content or other material protected by intellectual property laws, copyright licenses, rights of privacy or publicity, or other proprietary rights, unless You own, or control such rights or have received all necessary consents for Your publication, distribution, or linking of such software and other materials; (iii) software, content or other material that contains viruses, worms, corrupted files, cracks, Trojan horses, trap doors, back doors, Easter eggs, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information, or that may or are intended to damage the operation of or render inoperable another's computer, hardware, software, security measures or system or other programs written to defeat the security measures of any computer, system or programs; (iv) software, content, other material or Web site that constitutes "hate speech", whether directed at an individual or a group, and whether based upon the race, sex, creed, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation or language of such individual or group;
sell, offer to sell, distribute, promote, facilitate, disseminate or link to any sites for marketing, sales, promotion, facilitation or distribution of: firearms; explosives; ammunition; liquor; tobacco products; illegal gambling (including gambling in connection with sporting events); food that is not packaged or does not comply with all applicable laws for sale to consumers by commercial merchants; illicit drugs, pharmaceuticals and controlled substances; counterfeit, pirated or stolen goods; any goods or services that infringe or otherwise violate a third party's rights including copyright, patent, trademark, or rights of publicity or privacy; goods that are considered indecent; Nazi memorabilia; registered or unregistered securities; goods or services that You cannot legally sell; goods which are misrepresented or which do not in fact exist; fraudulent goods; goods or activities that if sold via any PayLoadz services or Your Web site would cause PayLoadz, Inc. to violate any law, statute or regulation; or any other illegal activity;
harvest or otherwise collect information about third parties, including e-mail addresses, without the express consent of such third parties;

Tickle Zen has some nude tickling clips on Payloadz as well as Tickle Challenge. Now mind you I am selling clips with nudity, but so far nobody has complained.

I looked over their TOS before I signed up, and it didn't say anything about not selling adult or sexually-oriented material.

Plus they have an affiliate program, where others can also sell your clips as well.

That may be the next thing I look into.

I don't have any nudity in the clips posted on Payloadz.

Here is a list of their 'no-no' items:

You may not use the PayLoadz System or the products or services provided through or in connection with the PayLoadz System to:

rent, lease, license, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer or sublicense Your rights hereunder to any third party;
defame, libel, slander, impersonate, abuse, harass, threaten, invade the privacy of or otherwise violate or infringe the legal rights (including the rights of privacy and publicity) of any other person;
conduct, promote or forward illegal contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, unsolicited e-mail ( including "spamming") or multi-level or illegal marketing campaigns
sell or distribute distribution lists, containing any personal information, including, without limitation, email addresses, home or work addresses, phone numbers, or any other identifying information whatsoever without the express contractual rights to provide such information;
harm minors in any way;
publish, post, distribute, disseminate, advertise or link to any: (i) content, site, topic, name, material or information which is defamatory, libelous, slanderous, or infringing; (ii) software, content or other material protected by intellectual property laws, copyright licenses, rights of privacy or publicity, or other proprietary rights, unless You own, or control such rights or have received all necessary consents for Your publication, distribution, or linking of such software and other materials; (iii) software, content or other material that contains viruses, worms, corrupted files, cracks, Trojan horses, trap doors, back doors, Easter eggs, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information, or that may or are intended to damage the operation of or render inoperable another's computer, hardware, software, security measures or system or other programs written to defeat the security measures of any computer, system or programs; (iv) software, content, other material or Web site that constitutes "hate speech", whether directed at an individual or a group, and whether based upon the race, sex, creed, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation or language of such individual or group;
sell, offer to sell, distribute, promote, facilitate, disseminate or link to any sites for marketing, sales, promotion, facilitation or distribution of: firearms; explosives; ammunition; liquor; tobacco products; illegal gambling (including gambling in connection with sporting events); food that is not packaged or does not comply with all applicable laws for sale to consumers by commercial merchants; illicit drugs, pharmaceuticals and controlled substances; counterfeit, pirated or stolen goods; any goods or services that infringe or otherwise violate a third party's rights including copyright, patent, trademark, or rights of publicity or privacy; goods that are considered indecent; Nazi memorabilia; registered or unregistered securities; goods or services that You cannot legally sell; goods which are misrepresented or which do not in fact exist; fraudulent goods; goods or activities that if sold via any PayLoadz services or Your Web site would cause PayLoadz, Inc. to violate any law, statute or regulation; or any other illegal activity;
harvest or otherwise collect information about third parties, including e-mail addresses, without the express consent of such third parties;

Thanks and I will try it but this phrase is open to interpretation lol : goods that are considered indecent.........so based on community guidelines blah blah blah. Still if I just do straight tickle I should be fine.

I think it would be best that we producers pool our resources, and recommend as well as warn away from any services out there. I'll be happy to start. Aside from C4S, we've tried clips.com. In our view, a terrible service. They take 60% (rather than C4S's 40%) and do almost no advertising), repeatedly fail to to pay out correctly and generally never made us more than $50 in a month. Payloadz works well, but their rolling billing cycle is a bit difficult to follow, they have no phone customer service, and what customer service they do have is apparently slow to respond and outsourced. So, that is two options, other than running your own site service, which we do. Let's have some others that producer's have tried.
LGZ

The dreaded sales pitch!!! I'll be honest we too are having a steady month. I find that it seems to go in Peeks and Troughs, this month appears to be steady. It appears to go in cycles, we seem to get two good months, then a steady month. Now bear in mind, there is a worldwide recession at the moment. Plus everybody is saying the samething that its just steady. I'll be honest on the Wam stores (wet and messy) They have been steady since xmas. No where near the figures from last year, that said the website has been pulled. So that effects returns, always does. As the advertising is lower. So we are currently contemplating building are own sites. As html is not that difficult if you get the right programs. We all appear to be in the same boat. So this month must be a trough and not a peek.

regards

Andy and the team.

My 2 cents:

findanamateur.com sucks for tickling stuff, hj scenes do ok.

Stealthid.com does ok for bdsm and ruined orgasm tickling hj, f/f tickle not so good.

Good rule of thumb, clips4sale is very big with many genres but the internet is even bigger. The big boys are everywhere and we should be too.

Looks as if clips4sale have mucked things up again! On the tickling category page, it used to show a list of stores that had recently updated with a tickling clip but now it shows a list of stores that contain at least one tickling clip that have recently updated. This may not sound like much but it makes a big difference as it means the list does not reflect sites with new tickling clips and worse still, it quickly pushes those that have off the first page of the list. Stores used to stay on the first page of the list for at least two days but now they are luckly to stay on for more than a few hours.

I hope it is a temporary blip because it really does make it far more difficult to find those stores that have updated with tickling material.

UPDATE 05/25/10: They've fixed the issue now but I did speak to one producer who said he had noticed a drop in sales again. It must be costing them money every time they screw up too.

S

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back