• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Clothes that say tickle me

Luvs2tckl said:
Jen:

Just picturing you in a cheerleader outfit reminds me of the scene in "A History of Violence" where Maria Bello has her old cheerleading outfit on just before a love scene.

She is very hot, as I am sure you are in your new outfit. She also has great feet that I would love to tickle.

Take care,
Luvs

Thanks Luvs I really appreciate the compliment. As for MY feet, I wear a size 8. You're very sweet.

:poke3:

What about this girl? I'd say this screams "Tickle Me".

jkb said:
What about this girl? I'd say this screams "Tickle Me".

i would say definatly...that's the perfect outfit for some lovely belly/belly button/rib/side tickling!!!!

This is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen in my entire life. I don't know whether it's the outfit or her herself (or probably both) that makes me want to tickle the crap out of her.

JPie1 said:
what clothes that a person female or male that a person wears says tickle me to you?? We all know that shoes can make a foot go tickle me, but what about the rest?

First thing that comes to mind is shoes. Especially high heels where the arch of the foot shows.

slap'n'ticklee said:
Hehe I have a top and short set (for bed) and on the top and shorts it says

'Little Miss GIGGLES'

that could give it away a bit :p

But yeah the tops that are easily accessible that ride up and shows those ribbies and bellies and sides etc... Oh happy days hehe.

And the low rise jeans/trousers (hipsters) get at those hip bones lol...

I totally agree with those ribbies bellies side discovered... and those hip bones between the shirt and pant... wow..

For men ands women...

I have decided, that me for, a baby T, faded / low cut jeans, and flip flops scream tickle me... if it's chilly i wear a denim jacket... and yes, it's advisable to slip ourt feet out of out flip flop is a cute guy is looking at use...

Now a word to men; i was out too late last night (long story) BUT met an adorable guy in jeans (very cute butt) and flip flops.... he had a wrinkled white oxford on too... i am too shy in real life normally to prasie guys but while we were talking i told him his outfit was very cool... he mentioned that "of course it was" as we were dressed about the same... jeans, flip flops... but i had the baby T on under my denim jacket.... Yes, he tickled my sides last night when we said goodnight at the little bar we were at; I laughed and fell into him; he told me i was lucky that he could not reach my feet....

As a person in the Psych field i was slow to understand that what we like about each other is that we like the same thing, dress the same way, and yes, i noticed his cute size 11 feet... I wonder if he is ticklish too? I think I'll find out if he calls me...

Tara

They say a Picture is Worth a Thousand Words!

The lack of clothing is very appealing.

Oh yeah, and although I'm a lee through and through, my fiance (fiancee? which is the guy one? Anyways..) he seems to be more in the minority in that he prefers loose, comfy, lounging-around-the-house clothes than tight clothes any day, especially for tickling. He says girls look so much more comfortable in flannel pj's than lingerie that it makes them look way sexier. So there ya go, just my (his?) two cents :)

Skipadeedoodah said:
Oh yeah, and although I'm a lee through and through, my fiance (fiancee? which is the guy one? Anyways..) he seems to be more in the minority in that he prefers loose, comfy, lounging-around-the-house clothes than tight clothes any day, especially for tickling. He says girls look so much more comfortable in flannel pj's than lingerie that it makes them look way sexier. So there ya go, just my (his?) two cents :)

Hiya Skippie! :bunny:
Actually, my guy says the same thing about my flannel/bulky-type clothes... And I can definitely attest to the fun when he works his mischievous fingers underneath my sweat-tops for some laughter-inducing devilry. :tickle: :veryhappy

As to your linguistic question...
FIANCE = GUY
FIANCEE = GIRL
In French, from where the word comes, the extra "e" pretty much always = female. :) --if you want to be really sophisticated,,, the accent mark always goes over the first é :p
--sorry, I really don't mean to sound like a know-it-all. :blush:

Hope that helps though, :)

Many blessings,
Chickles:redheart:

nothing gets me thinking more about tickling then

for my money ....let me see a woman dressed in tight jean shorts ,sleeveless tummy shirt and sandals ...and my mind goes directly to thoughts of tickling her ....my mind works overtime in the summer as you can imagine

I can't believe this thread has gone on for this long! LOL I mean it's cool to hear what outfit say "tickle me" but still this thread has gone on way longer than I thought it would.

:jester:

Thanks Chickles - that's what I thought but I wasn't sure :) Don't worry about sounding like a know-it-all if someone asks a question and you happen to know the answer! That's why I asked :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/30/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back