• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

C'mon ye old farts!

45 here. would love to have a spot of tea (and maybe a tickle) with Slap'n ticklee if I ever get across the pond LOL. Good thread. Cheers

Oh it's so good to see the "old" gang!

Just remember...
Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill.

Oh it's so good to see the "old" gang!

Just remember...
Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill.

Amen!

Or, as someone once said, "Old age is fifteen years older than I am."

BTW, make mine a Maker's Mark, neat.

wrinkle free!!??

Oh it was dear.I still have it on Friday nights. And you're right Bug,47 and wrinkle free,lol.

you're so blind you should be using Braille, not on me of course :omg:

Kered and Buggy, thanks for your kind support...to the rest room...to my wheel chair...to the senior bus.......

Oh, Hari - we'll need someone to push wheelchairs, boyo, so your help's always welcome here. ;) You and Arnot can help wheel us about.
if it pays, then im there :D

What's amusin' me most is the number of us older folk that ain't postin' here... :cool2:

Haha you lot have made me laugh it was such fun reading your posts, you lot are so friggin lovable, perhaps we need to go to the geriatrics ward and wear a nice tight white coat keeping us lovely and warm with our arms tied at the back.

I didn't think this thread would get hardly any replies, so I'm well chuffed thank you all :yourock: :blowkiss:

If your an old fart, you don't look it at all.

:blush: You're too kind; I'm 36 in three weeks. I just thought that the under 20's and over 20's had a thread and me being the plonker I am thought lets have some fun for the older peeps and I call a lot of my mates old farts :)

LeeLee :happyhop:

Kered and Buggy, thanks for your kind support...to the rest room...to my wheel chair...to the senior bus.......

Please girl.I have underwear older then you.Not that you needed to know that..:)

:blush: You're too kind; I'm 36 in three weeks. I just thought that the under 20's and over 20's had a thread and me being the plonker I am thought lets have some fun for the older peeps and I call a lot of my mates old farts :)

LeeLee :happyhop:

Funny, I'll be 33 almost three weeks, Feb 6th actually.

Please girl.I have underwear older then you.Not that you needed to know that..:)

Heck, brother... I've got *scars* older than her.

Wait. Bug... whatchoo doin' wit' drawers older than some of the members here. There's gotta be a new rule added - no drawers older than 18... ;)

I'm 43. I was lucky enough to discover erotic tickling as a middle-teen via Penthouse Forum and such, but for a wide variety of reasons (most but not all self-inflicted) I was never really able to put it to use.

Pity the TMF wasn't around in the 1980s...

Heck, brother... I've got *scars* older than her.

Wait. Bug... whatchu doin' wit' drawers older than some of the members here. There's gotta be a new rule added - no drawers older than 18... ;)

Well fine,just fine.Now i have to go to WalMart tomorrow.I'm sending you the receipt and expect to be reimbursed.:p

I'm now a day older and fartier than I was yesterday, so I hereby join in on this thread. :D

Somebody save me a seat!

It`s going to take a while to get there on these tired old feet.I wish I could still see to drive....

Of course,they still let me try to read wire numbers on aircraft... I need more light to see through the magnifying glass I use....

From Super-Senior

I'm extremely chronologically gifted -- more so than anyone else who posted in this thread.

So I suppose I should be too "mature" to react electrically(!) to a tickling scene. But every night an invisible entity invades my body and squirts it full of newly charged tickle hormones. It's like a daily change of oil and fresh high-octane gas. I awake with the sparkle of a teen-aged ler.

So lady lees, if I approach with fingers wiggling: flee in mad terror if you hate t-torture, or smile with insane glee, depending on your vellicational preference.

-- LenJo

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back