• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

co-worker tickle story m/f

pribyljr

TMF Regular
I worked with a girl named Sam. She was a cute little 20 yr old with blond hair and very cute blue eyes. She always dressed very nice for this retail all store. Pant suits or skirts even a dress now and then. She always had nylons or dress socks on with boots or heels.

One night about closing time we were sitting talking, She was sitting on the check out counter dangling her pumps. I was just standing near her.

"So what size shoe are you." I asked

She smiled and kicked it gently toward me. "Find out hot shot"

She was a BIG FLIRT. She giggled sexy.

I said "Cool 7 1/2. How about the other one. I hear some have different sizes."

She raised her foot and the shoe lightly tossed in the air. Her tan nylon feet were hard not to look at. "So into my feet huh?"

I was nervous.

She giggled and did a little show pointing and flexing her feet. "Its ok I love attention. I am so glad to get out of my shoes my feet hurt like crazy."

I tried to hide my enthusiasm and not come on too strong "Maybe you should get a massage."

"Heck no. I am wayyyyy to ticklish. Oh crap your gonna try that now huh?"

"I'll be good." I put on her left shoe nicely to gain her confidence. She smiled and extended her right foot. It had a cute ankle bracelet. "wow is that cool"

She smiled "Thanks my mom gave it to me." She wiggled her toes teasingly. So I ran my index finger up and down her sole. "heeyy hahaha"

"It was only teasing like your little wiggle."

She blushed "You saw that huh? Oh darn time to go home. Hey we close together tomorrow. Lets make it fun...

Sounds awesome! Fill us in on what happened the next day.

John I admit sometimes his stories seem far fetched but if we WEREN'T there we have NO clue wether or not they're true so let's don't start with any hateful threads please and thank you

John I admit sometimes his stories seem far fetched but if we WEREN'T there we have NO clue wether or not they're true so let's don't start with any hateful threads please and thank you

Well yes I was not there. And I am someone who does wait for a lot of evidence build up before making an accusation. I just don't like people who make stuff up and present it as reality. If this guy posted in the "post stories" section it would be cool. Seeing as he has never been sprayed with mace in any of his stories or hauled away by the cops I would safely think this is a work of fiction.

If people don't stop this kind of thing I think it degrades the quality of this forum. Which would be a real shame as it gives me and others a lot of happiness.

JD

Well yes I was not there. And I am someone who does wait for a lot of evidence build up before making an accusation. I just don't like people who make stuff up and present it as reality. If this guy posted in the "post stories" section it would be cool. Seeing as he has never been sprayed with mace in any of his stories or hauled away by the cops I would safely think this is a work of fiction.

If people don't stop this kind of thing I think it degrades the quality of this forum. Which would be a real shame as it gives me and others a lot of happiness.

JD

I agree 100%. I actually stopped reading this part of the forum a while ago, based solely on what I believed to be the "impossible dreams" of tickling passed off as true.

A couple of years ago there was one guy who posted that he caught a female "duct worker", IIRC, with her feet sticking out of the duct. He pulled off her boots and found she was wearing nylons...yeah, that happens everyday. Of course, he proceeded to tickle her feet which caused her to laugh hysterically but she loved it :rolleyes:

I agree 100%. I actually stopped reading this part of the forum a while ago, based solely on what I believed to be the "impossible dreams" of tickling passed off as true.

A couple of years ago there was one guy who posted that he caught a female "duct worker", IIRC, with her feet sticking out of the duct. He pulled off her boots and found she was wearing nylons...yeah, that happens everyday. Of course, he proceeded to tickle her feet which caused her to laugh hysterically but she loved it :rolleyes:

Check out my stories - they're all true, but perhaps for that very reason, a tad on the boring side - lol.

I just found out my new boyfriend likes feet and when I told him I am bat-out-of-the-cave ticklish he said he likes ticklish girls (I also told him I like tickling, but I don't think he quite gets it yet....)

I hope this will lead to more 'true stories' - he said a fantasy he has is applying my toenail polish. I reinforced the idea (again) that I'm very ticklish and I could tell from his response "that's ok" he likes the idea.....

sorry you non believers are jealous of others success. just because you don't get any don't assume everone doesn't. It is possible to have fun innocent tickling encounters without threat of law or issues. Just because there is no bare or nudity or ripping off clothing to make it "fake" as many claim. doesn't make it fantasy. open your mind

:bsflag:
I'm with TKing and the others. Fiction is fine but it belongs on the other forum. I don't mean to be insulting, but your posts are simply unbelievable.

If you all don't believe his stories I have a solution QUIT READING THEM...DUH!!! It's really that SIMPLE!

i agree with robert37. if u don't believe him, move on to the next story, but don't start posting hateful replies. whether u believe or not, u weren't there. worse than someone making up stories in the true section are those people that insist on replying how it never happened when they weren't there. i have witnessed some pretty awesome ticklings, but won't post them because there is bound to be some idiot that will say 'that never happened' because they lead boring lives and nothing cool happens to them. like robert37 said, if u don't believe his stories, don't read them, but don't be so arrogant as to post how it never happens.

Thanks rvcja7 thats why I don't post much any more. Its sad that narrow minded people who live boring lives are jealous. In any event its one or two people with a problem not everyone so...needs of many out weight needs of the few.

that is just too funny !!!!

hey, just keep posting your stories, and ignore ignorant know-it-alls. i've posted very little on here. i've had a couple of experiences that were pretty wild, and if i were to post them, i will guarantee you that there would be some idiot that would say "that couldn't happen" just because it doesn't happen to them. i usually just try to ignore what i consider to be 'less inteligent' people, but i have seen what some non-believers have replied to some of your post, and wanted you to know that not everyone on here is arrogant enough to think that they know what does and doesn't happen in other people's lives. sorry, didn't intend for this to sound as harsh as it has turned out, just wanted to give you a word of encouragement.

who cares if its true or not, was it a bad story? not really

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back