• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Collaboration with my aunt - Feet Tickle Torture

Foot_Lover_P

I left work today and I kept thinking about how to find the money for bills and many other things... Maybe I can split the payments into installments? I decided to ask my nephew for his opinion, I had to come up with something. So, I went to his house to seek advice. After a while, Aunt Anna visited him.

After 15 minutes, I was standing in front of the front door, and my nephew opened it. I was invited inside and had to wait a while until he finished his work. Despite his help, it turned out that the problems I was facing had to be immediately paid off, at least partially. In addition, there were costs that I would likely have to cover for help related to Oscar's work. So, I started asking him what to do.

"Aunt, you need 20,000 for now, including my salary and other costs," he announced.

"What?! That much?! What am I going to do..."

When I was almost falling into despair, Oscar spoke up.

"I'll help Aunt with everything and pay off the debts, and maybe there will be something left over. But Aunt also has to help me."

"What? How? I don't understand. What can I do? Don't joke," I replied.

My nephew approached me without a word, with his phone on which he played a video. I saw a woman being mercilessly tickled on her feet, and she was tied up.

"This is what Aunt will help me with. We'll work out the details and everything else later."

"But how? Me? You? You'll help me that much in exchange for tickling?!" I asked.

"To be more precise, it's for the tickle torture carried out with conscientiousness and precision, using various gadgets and techniques, while you won't be able to move even a little bit," he announced.

I was stunned...

"I have to think about it... What does your mother say? I'm your aunt..."

"Aunt has to give an answer now. If it's positive, I'll take care of Aunt's matters tomorrow, and in a moment, I'll take care of Aunt's feet," he said with a mocking smile.

Then he looked at my feet, I had bare feet and heels.

"Fifteen minutes today, we'll decide on the rest."

"Ugh... Okay, I have no choice," I reluctantly agreed.

Then Oscar told me to follow him to the basement of his house. There was a long workout bench there, and he told me to lie on it. After a while, he wrapped gray tape around my hands, which were above my head in several places. He did the same in several places until he was sure that I couldn't move.

Then he quickly took off my heels... and started smelling my feet, slightly teasing the soles with his nose. I laughed for the first time... Then he began biting and licking.

"Please, no! Please! I'm your aunt!!! Stop!"

The tickling was indescribable...

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back