• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Collector

bold1

Does anybody happen to know what was the first purely tickle ( film, video) ever produced?

Does anybody happen to know what was the first purely tickle ( film, video) ever produced?

I would guess cartoons, or charlie chaplin,some included in the three stooges, but a film or video soley on tckling don't know.

my grandfather had some cartoons as above which incuded tickling.

good topic

pssst heyyyyyyyy ask izzy shes been around while, but if you tell her i will kick your butt.
only joking on a serious note a older person may remember who did you say you were.:):)
so young tsk tsk and only 33.

Last edited:
ooo for shame, Hazelf lol..you sound like Nerrad..but actually no i'm afraid i don't know..someone like Milagros, Venray or hmm trying to think of someone here..maybe TickledToDeath might know..or Master Paladin..

It's a good question, though. I don't recall it coming up in the past, although I'm sure it probably has at some point.

I take it you are referring to the first video solely for tickling as an erotic endeavor, as opposed to things like the cartoon moments, silent film bits and so forth that hazelf alluded to?

I've traced afew back to as far as the late 60's, via peep reels preserved by the fine freeks over at Something Weird Video.

ooo for shame, Hazelf lol..you sound like Nerrad..but actually no i'm afraid i don't know..someone like Milagros, Venray or hmm trying to think of someone here..maybe TickledToDeath might know..or Master Paladin..

Only a tease i don't mean it.

this is a good question

Yes I was referring to erotic tickling films (not cartoons or tickling scenes from movies)

Hazelf I would never betray your confidence in anything you tell me.
But if I don't know how long I could hold out if Izzy got a hold of me

Those whale oil powered Sonicares were dangerous!

It was 'Adam Tickles Eve'. Funny but you can only watch it on an 'apple" computer!! ;) There are some old 8mm clips with tickling, but not the usual market for those stag films. The picturen and sound quality make you love TMF and TT even more.

There were of course "stag films" even in the silent days. But the earliest stag or pure fetish film I've ever traced it back to (that was sexual and contained tickling, but was not soley about tickling) was a French film from 1937 (and made the rounds in WWII) called "Verite"- partly with sound, partly without. It contained a scene with a nude girl being held down on a bed and her feet are tickled until she agrees to have sex with a paying customer.

There were such sporatic stags films (mostly silent) over the next few decades that had nudity, bondage, sex, and of course the old standby of spanking... but not until House of Milan started to produce films in the 60's did you have anything that had more than a smidgeon of tickling in them... and even they didn't make any for tickling/bondage specifically until 1973.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back