• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

College aged members?

TigerChick22

TMF Poster
Hey guys! So, I'm not necessarily new, but I'm having trouble meeting the right people... I would love to meet some college aged people that I have some things and common with! I'm not really looking for role-play, or a tickle partner... just other tickle loving friends like me :) Any of you out there?? If so, Hi! I'm Julie. Nice to meet you :)

Hi! I'm 22 and go to school in Ohio for architecture. I live in PA the rest of the time. Wuzzzup?

I graduated this past May in North Carolina. I'm 23 and I believe we are already friends on here. The fact that you are looking for friends with similar interests is a smart idea, as it's not something that can be easily discussed openly. Any college aged folks can Feel free to PM me anytime if you want. I enjoy talking about anything, non-tickling or tickling related. It's nice to meet you and arcstudent!

Hello we can chat sometime maybe if you'd like. I'm a 23 year old male college student who currently has his Associate of Arts Degree and currently working towards my BA in history.

21 here, will be attending college when we get back home to Maine later this year.

We are all the cooliest people on the forum. Juss sayin.

P.s. I don't actually talk like that lol

Hiya. I'm Adam, I'm 27 and will be going back to college in MD this semester, hopefully. Nice to meet you! Feel free to PM me as well, been trying to meet people around my age and near me on here. Thanks for starting this thread Tiger ^^

Last edited:
Hey everyone. I'm 25 from south Jersey. Feel free to pm me as well. I've been trying to meet people around my age on here. Glad you started this thread, Tiger.

Hi I'm Danny, 18, going to college in California. Didn't know we had so many college students on here

I always presumed the same. I suppose it's because not a lot of us our frequent posters

I'm an old guy (32) but I attended school at University of Missouri. Guessing from your location and screen name , are u at MIZZOU too?

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back