• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

College ticklers?

ManOMann100

TMF Poster
Hey guys, sorry if there is already a thread on or similar to this subject. Who here is in college or university or college aged? (18-24) I'm a 20 yr college kid and was jsut wondering who else is in the same boat as me.

19 year old second year.

I live in the dorms at a school that has around 25,000 students and it's definitely not how some people like to think it is.

I have seen absolutely no tickling here. :p

I'm a 20 year old college student, myself. It'll be interesting to see who else responds to this post - good idea.

Last edited:
24...not going to school at the moment, but will be attending culinary arts school in the spring.

19 year old university student from the UK here, currently studying Archaeology at Exeter. :xpulcy:

21 sophomore at EMU in Michigan.

;) Not too much tickling if there is any I'm usually the cause of it. lol

I'm also a 20 year old college student, junior, music major...I've actually found 2 other tmf members who attend my school!!! Wild...so I could say there's a decent amount of tickling happening here :xpulcy:

Angelic0886 said:
I'm also a 20 year old college student, junior, music major...I've actually found 2 other tmf members who attend my school!!! Wild...so I could say there's a decent amount of tickling happening here :xpulcy:

I dunno.... some people have all the luck! :ranty:

Just kidding! Hope you have a lot of fun. :p

Red_Feather said:
I dunno.... some people have all the luck! :ranty:

Just kidding! Hope you have a lot of fun. :p

Lol well kinda...one has a g/f and one is always super busy, and I am too...but it's just nice to know that we're around :)

20yo male in college

Im a 20 yo college male in Albany NY, the only tickler I have ever found was Josie the ticklish Pussycat back when she was active in the forum. Id love to find more though :) Nice post Idea btw

I am 24 and in graduate school. I attend Kent State University in Ohio, but I am going to a special course location in Columbus which is on OSU's campus. Though...I am a little more of a ticklee than a tickler.

I'm 20 and plan on attendening college next year.

21 - go to college in PA - what are everybody's majors out of curiousity?? I'm a Psych major - specializing in Marriage and Family Therapy

21 Year old Grad Student

attending University in Australia.

it's a pity that there are not more australian members here (and i have yet to see one who is female) so my existence tickle-wise is fairly barren. :( :( :(

not that it doesn't happen, but it never happens to me: i remember sitting in the middle row of a lecture and hearing a girl up back going into tickle-spasms trying to keep her laughter down. i think the guy next to her was going for her knees. she never alerted the lecturer tho, so she must have had pretty good self-control... man how i wanted to clamber up the aisle and get in on that! :veryhappy

anyway, good to know that there are some guys and gals my age who are into this. maybe some day we could all meet up... now that's a dream :imouttahe

Skipadeedoodah said:
21 - go to college in PA - what are everybody's majors out of curiousity?? I'm a Psych major - specializing in Marriage and Family Therapy

I'm working on an M.L.I.S degree, which stands for Master of Library and Information Science.

29 year old college grad here who's attempting school again, this time to find employment. However, I'm taking next quarter off. I am sooo sick of school.

Skipadeedoodah said:

Psych major eh? Cool :).

I'm BAAS - Business Administration and Applied Sciences

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back