• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

College Tickling..last night

Benny1386

Just wanted to fill yall in on an amazing experience last night. I was pretty bored last night so I invited a friend of mine over to just chill and watch a movie. Shes a pretty attractive 19 year old girl who is an athlete at my college. Ive always wanted to tickle her but I never had a really good opportunity to try..until last night! She was wearing jeans and flip flops last night which exposed her absolutely gorgeous feet. When i say gorgeous im talking borderline flawless..perfect french pedicure, probably about a size 6. So last night she was making some joking comments towards baseball since i play and trying to get a laugh out of me..instead I fired back with some pokes to her ribs and got a pretty good reaction out of her. I just kept saying oh is that funny? whats wrong, don't you like this? lol she was laughing pretty hard. So later in the night she decided to get a little more comfortable and kick her bare feet up on my lap! Wow...so im pretty damn nervous right now because I have been dying to tickle her feet for a while now. So I kind of egg her on a little bit to make some more comments and of course my plan worked. So instead of going for the ribs I went right for the kill. I gave a good stroke right down her sole and she just jumped and said ohh no no no! I asked aww whats wrong you a ticklish? and she responded with omg you have no idea. This is when I grabbed her ankle and just started lightly tickling her soft wrinkled soles and then came with full hard tickling and she just about flipped off the couch haha!! To make a long story short, she ended up staying over and we took things into my room. I had her pinned on her stomach and trapped both her feet in a good arm lock. From there she tried not to even think about it and just gave up..for about 5-8 minutes, I gave her the absolute tickling of a lifetime on her feet. Afterwards I asked her if she was going to make anymore smart comment and she answered back with....maybe!

Great story my friend thanks for sharing. I think with an answer like maybe that she really enjoyed the tickling you gave her. Maybe you can make a clip of you tickling her feet. Introduce her to this forum as well, tell her you know others into tickling and when she asks who tell her about this site, maybe you can convince her to have a look. We always need more female lees to join...LOL

TicklesFemales

Awesome story!!!
Sounds like you found a fellow tickle lover. Heck she might even be reading your story on here right now....

Thanks

Thanks for the feedback guys! It was def a good time..hopefully more to come!!

God I miss College!!!!!!!!

What a great story, enjoy your days in school.:cheer:

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back