• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Combate (Game Show) 'Torturados' (*/F */M Feet

King Of Wolves

TMF Novice
Game show. Sometimes has a round where one member from each team is locked in stocks and have their feet tickled. Full episodes are on Youtube so there might be even more clips than this.

(*/F & */F) youtube.com/watch?v=bYvZkHRgGvQ
(*/F & */F) youtube.com/watch?v=_8-R07325eM
(*/F & */M) youtube.com/watch?v=rO9rfYeU1kQ

The 2nd lady in the 2nd clip. LOVE her reaction. She's trying so hard, and that feather is just chipping away at her resistance lmao

Holy shit, a show from Ecuador? Best ever! :) I thank you so much for this share, you have no idea!

DK

Great find.

The girl presenter with the pheasant tail feather was lovely. As was the girl she was tickling who was really having trouble not laughing even at those light touches.

I also enjoyed the person dressed as the Scream character wearing rubber gloves leading in calf that was wearing a chicken hat... but for different reasons.

Thanks for the links.

Totally amazing. A Game Show event. Televised. Stunning that this is not uncommon in many countries and as rare as all hell in the States. Admittedly it has an appeal to us due to our curious focus, but the other thousands of veiwers don't share our paraphilia and still (I assume) find this entertaining.

Wow, those women are just......
As for the tickling there isn't really any in the third clip unless I blinked and missed it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back